Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Beatrice Bartley
Posted 27/8/2023 19:07 (#840953)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

My name is Beatrice Bartley, I am an 18 year old Gap Year Student with a place to study Psychology at the University of Bristol in 2024 after receiving four A Levels at grade A*. I hold a UK passport and have a full clean driving licence of nearly 2 years.

I am wanting to joining a team as a chalet host/housekeeper/chef for the 2023/24 ski season. I am confident that I have the necessary skills and qualifications for any of these position, which have been built upon during my Chalet cookery course at The Orchards School of Cookery (30th July 2023 - 11th August 2023). During these two-weeks I enhanced my love of cooking by refining my existing abilities. I also learnt further about housekeeping and cleaning. As well as completing a short course in wine tasting and avalanche safety. All of which equip me well for the coming season.

I believe I am well suited for a role proven by my wealth of work experience within the hospitality industry. Working in multiple establishments has enhanced my ability to work in any environment making me a well-rounded, adaptable individual. Working from a young age has taught me the value of hard work and the need for perseverance and determination within a job.

I am currently working in a full-time position at busy Hotel and Restaurant. I love hospitality as my bubbly and effervescent personality makes me well suited for a role dealing with people. I thrive on positive feedback from customers and guests thus pushing me to always deliver a great service. Please contact me with any jobs available.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)