- Chalet Lyskamm is a bespoke, luxury chalet available for exclusive use for up to 12/14 people. Built this year by the owner and three times World Champion Freerider, Manu Gaidet, from La Rosiere 1850, Chalet Lyskamm offers you the perfect base for a relaxing holiday in the beautiful and unspolit resort of La Rosiere 1850.
- Compromise was not the order of the day when this chalet was designed and built. From the moment you enter, whether it be the old carved wood doorways, the savoie flag inlay in the tiles, the large italian showers, the south facing terraces with magnificent views over the valley to the bespoke modern kitchens, you will not fail to fall in love with Chalet Lyskamm.
- Large open plan living/dining room with south facing balcony.
- Kitchen Mezzanine area for 2 additional people.
- North entrance with toilet, shower room and washing machine
- Master Bedroom with jacuzzi bath
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with kitchen
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5 (Note: toilet external to the bedroom)
- Bedroom 6
- Ski Room / shoes dryer
iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Resort & location information:
Resort name: La Rosiere
Ski area: Espace San Bernardo
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, doctor, fitness centre, golf, gym, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, mountain biking, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office