- Half Board basis
- 22 bedrooms, sleeps 56
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- credit cards accepted
- Great value accomodation
Hotel La Roz
- 22 ensuite bedrooms
- Sleeps 56
- Twins or Quads all with ensuite bathrooms (discounts for 4 in a quad)
- Great for groups of 8 (1/2 floor) or 16 (whole floor) ensuring privacy and security
- Most rooms are south facing with awesome mountain views
- Some rooms with balconies
- Restaurant, Licenced resort Bar, comfortable lounge area, books and games
- Stunning panaoramic south facing views
- Free WIFI
Current Promotions for Hotel La Roz:
CUT PRICE CHRISTMAS CATERED £295pp & FREE PLACES FOR GROUPS!Dates: 19 Dec 15 - 26 Dec 15
Includes Traditional Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings!
Enjoy a White Christmas in the Alps at just £295pp
Groups of 20 or more guests get 1 FREE PLACE for every 10 guests!
- Breakfast and Dinner EVERY DAY
- High Altitude Snow Sure Resort
- Ideally located
- Recommended for families (quad rooms or adjacent twin available)
- Father Christmas in resort!
DISCOUNTS FOR QUAD ROOMS - SUITABLE FOR ALL ON A TIGHT BUDGET!Dates: 12 Dec 15 - 23 Apr 16 Enjoy High Altitude Skiing at incredible prices with discounted rates when booking 4 into quad rooms.
HALF BOARD breakfast and dinner every night included.
Lift passes aranged for you in advance.
Help with arranging airport transfers, lessons and equipment.
HALF TERM & EASTER LIFT PASS & FAMILY ROOM DISCOUNTS!Dates: 13 Feb 16 - 20 Feb 16, 26 Mar 16 - 02 Apr 16 We are nearly fully booked for Half Term and Easter! Book Now to avoid disappointment.
Amazing value for money at just £495pp with breakfast & dinner EVERY DAY!
Discounts for family rooms: £470pp for family rooms.
No need to eat out.
Special Savoyard Raclette once a week included!
Discounts on lift passes guaranteed!
Facilities:bar, cot/highchair, games room, garden, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Breakfast is a choice of fresh bread, jams and marmalades, a choice of cereals and hot porridge, a range of fruit yogurts and a delicious hot option (scrambled eggs, poached eggs, welsh rarebit etc).
Lunch can be eaten in one of the many great value restaurants on the slopes or in La Rosiere or La Thuile.
Dinner is a delicious 2 or 3 course set menu with options for vegetarians served from 7.30pm and a weekly Savoyard Speciality. We cater for most dietary requirements, just let us know on the Booking Form.High Tea for children is served at 6pm.
Dietary requirements taken care of.
Help arranging Airport transfers.
We arrange & collect your lift passes for you (FREE for beginners, discounts for groups of 20 or more).
Help arranging ski lessons and equipment hire (prices from 50€ skis, boots & poles).
Apres-ski and evening entertainment in Bar La Roz.
English speaking team waiting to ensure you have the best holiday ever!