Chalet Hotel La Tania
- Running for it's sixth season, is the impressive Chalet Hotel La Tania, our only fully catered chalet in the Three Valleys. It is situated in an excellent location less than 150m from La Tania village centre, ski action and the lift station.
- Decorated in a comfortable style with a lovely alpine feeling, Chalet Hotel La Tania retains a certain informality whilst at the same time is mindful of the need to offer a quality experience for guests. The Chalet Hotel comfortably sleeps 25 guests in twelve bedrooms, the majority of which have en-suite shower rooms (with a plentiful supply of hot water) and WC facilities.
- BRAND NEW for 2012/13 - our excellent 12 person sauna! Ease those aching muscles before relaxing at a delicious dinner
- There is a comfortable, spacious sitting room with doors opening onto a decking area, an ideal location to enjoy the late season winter sun, or - if you are with us in the summer - lovely sunny days with stunning views. The sitting area is furnished with large sofas, and a heated floor and leads to a separate dining room designed to host to the most impressive of dinner parties, with groups choosing either to dine together at their own tables or to mix in the company of fellow guests.
- In addition, there is a boot and ski room with boot warmers and adjoining après-ski room for equipment storage and drying. Free parking is available in the nearby public car park, which is just a short stroll from the Chalet Hotel.
boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- What makes the Chalet Hotel so different is our uncompromising dedication to offering the very best in quality and service.
- The package also includes both a hot and cold continental breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes and a magnificent four course dinner and quality wines all dished up by professionals with a lot of experience. Dinner will be provided every night of the week, unheard of in chalet catering, meaning you dont have to spend extra money dining out unless you really want to! This does also mean that you're not trying to find a restaurant to accommodate your group, on the same chalet night off as every other catered property in the village!
- To help make sure you have a truly unbeatable experience in La Tania, we have four excellent live in hosts who will cater to your every need, plus an experienced and mature Resort Manager. Please inform us on booking of any specific dietary requirements and we will try and cater for them as best we can. Although we are happy to provide vegetarian meals, we cannot cater for vegan diets. Please enquire specifically about any allergies.
- Our experienced and knowledgable Reservations Consultants, know our properties inside out and can advise on which would best suit your group, any particular requirements, and budget.
- In order to make your stay at Chalet Hotel La Tania as relaxed and easy as possible, we have put in place a number of services that we think will help take the pressure off organising your stay! This will give you even more time to spend exploring La Tania and the surrounding Three Valleys ski area. Contact us when booking and we will be happy to:-
- Arrange lift passes for your arrival
- Advise on ski and board lessons. There is a choice of ski schools in La Tania and - as owner/operators - we have great relationships with the local suppliers.
- Organise or advise on transfers from a variety of airports or Moutiers train station, just 20 minutes from La Tania
- Give advice on childcare options and the contacts to enable you to organise the most appropriate care for your little ones
Resort & location information:
Resort name: La Tania
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, glacier skiing, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, ice rink, massage, mountain biking, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office
Tina, Ed and the rest of the team could not have done more for us, even sorting out ski passes which saves you time queuing on your first day. The chalet is in a perfect position just a few minutes walk into the village, where there are a few bars and restaurants and the lift up to the slopes. Already booked for 2013. " lesleymc 19 Jun 12