- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 12 bedrooms, sleeps 1/27
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Flexible stays
Chalet Hotel La Tania
- Running for it's 8th season, is the impressive Chalet Hotel La Tania, our only fully catered chalet in the Three Valleys. It is situated in an excellent location less than 150m from La Tania village centre, ski action and the lift station.
- Decorated in a comfortable style with a lovely alpine feeling, Chalet Hotel La Tania retains a certain informality whilst at the same time is mindful of the need to offer a quality experience for guests. The Chalet Hotel comfortably sleeps up to 27 guests in twelve lovely bedrooms, the majority of which have en-suite shower rooms (with a plentiful supply of hot water) and WC facilities.
- NEW - our excellent 12 person sauna! Ease those aching muscles before relaxing at a delicious dinner
- There is a comfortable, spacious sitting room with doors opening onto a decking area, an ideal location to enjoy the late season winter sun, or - if you are with us in the summer - lovely sunny days with stunning views. The sitting area is furnished with large sofas, and a heated floor and leads to a separate dining room designed to host to the most impressive of dinner parties, with groups choosing either to dine together at their own tables or to mix in the company of fellow guests.
- In addition, there is a ground floor boot and ski room with boot warmers and adjoining après-ski room for equipment storage and drying. No icy steps to negotiate in ski boots! Free parking is available in the nearby public car park, which is just a short stroll from the Chalet Hotel.
Current Promotions for Chalet Hotel La Tania:
We are now taking group bookings for next season - excellent food, wine and service, two minutes from the slopes, lifts, villageDates: 13 Dec 14 - 27 Dec 14 We are now taking group bookings for next season, from early December onwards. We have very little availability for the peak weeks, in any of our properties - but do check just in case - however, but other parts of the season are very flexible.
Our food, wine and service are all second to none, and we offer a comprehensive service ensuring you have a restful and relaxing holiday.
Lift passes, ski hire, transfers etc., can all be arranged for you, and the tremendous skiing of the mighty 3 Valleys is right on the doorstep.
Email us on the3valleys.com with requirements, and we'll get back to you with a personalised quotation
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- What makes the Chalet Hotel so different is our uncompromising dedication to offering the very best in quality and service.
- The package also includes both a hot and cold continental breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes and a magnificent four course dinner and quality wines all provided by professionals with a lot of experience. Dinner will be provided every night of the week, unheard of in chalet catering, meaning you dont have to spend extra money dining out unless you really want to! This does also mean that you're not trying to find a restaurant to accommodate your group, on the same chalet night off as every other catered property in the village!
- To help make sure you have a truly unbeatable experience in La Tania, we have four excellent live in hosts who will cater to your every need, plus an experienced and mature Resort Manager. Please inform us on booking of any specific dietary requirements and we will try and cater for them as best we can. Although we are happy to provide vegetarian meals, we cannot cater for vegan diets. Please enquire specifically about any allergies.
- Our experienced and knowledgable Reservations Consultants, know our properties inside out and can advise on which would best suit your group, any particular requirements, and budget.
- In order to make your stay at Chalet Hotel La Tania as relaxed and easy as possible, we have put in place a number of services that we think will help take the pressure off organising your stay! This will give you even more time to spend exploring La Tania and the surrounding Three Valleys ski area. Contact us when booking and we will be happy to:-
- Arrange lift passes for your arrival
- Advise on ski and board lessons. There is a choice of ski schools in La Tania and - as owner/operators - we have great relationships with the local suppliers.
- Organise or advise on transfers from a variety of airports or Moutiers train station, just 20 minutes from La Tania
- Give advice on childcare options and the contacts to enable you to organise the most appropriate care for your little ones
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise