- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 1/16
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
What can you expect from this exquisite accommodation in La Tania? Chalet Jonquille is fully equipped with:
- 7 en-suite rooms sleeping 14-15 guests
- Log fire
- Boot warmers
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Large flatscreen TV with DVD player
- Bose sound system
- Large sun terrace
All of this is just a three minute walk from town and the nearest piste – ideal for all your entertainment and activity needs. What’s more, this chalet is ski in, ski out for experienced skiers as you'll be off piste, perfect for experienced skiers who can’t wait to get on the slopes. The town is buzzing with lively bars, unique restaurants and plenty of cafes giving you a huge amount of choice when it comes to planning your evening activities.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin room, 2 single beds, full en-suite with bath, shower and WC (can hold a 3rd bed if required)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin room, 2 single beds, full en-suite with bath, shower and WC and balcony.
- Bedroom 3 - Double room, 1 double bed, full en-suite with bath, shower and WC (can hold a 3rd bed if required)and balcony
- Bedroom 4 - Twin room, 2 single beds, full en-suite with bath, shower and WC and balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Double room, 1 double bed, full en-suite with bath, shower and WC and private balcony
- Bedroom 6 - Twin room, 2 single beds, full en-suite with bath, shower over bath and WC
- Bedroom 7 - Twin room, 2 single beds, full en-suite with bath, shower and WC
- 10 person outdoor jacuzzi with stunning views
- Games room (pool table / table football / darts)
- Full ensuite in every room
- Roaring log fire
- Ski & Boot Room (heated boot warmer)
- Widescreen LCD TV with Satellite TV (in main and childrens-chill out room)
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Chalet internet Tablet
- Music centre
- 7 bedrooms with full en-suite facilities
- Xbox 360
- Child and baby facilities are available on request
- Unlimited tea and coffee facilities
- 6 varieties of hand picked wine on an unlimited basis during evening meal
- Most bathrooms with bath
- Most rooms with balcony
- Very spacious chalet 430 sqm
Current Promotions for Chalet Jonquille:
Early booking offers!Dates: 02 Dec 17 - 22 Apr 18 Next season rates and early booking offers now available!
Special offers include:
- Free lift passes for all guests at Christmas weeks!
- On all off-peak weeks at certain chalets receive x1 free place*
- Free group leader lift pass*
- Half-price ski/board equipment hire!
Please contact us for more information and availability.
0800 0664 996
Enjoy perfect Spring skiing in March from £614 pp inc flights & transfers!Dates: 11 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17
From the w/c 11th March through to the w/c 25th March we still have spaces in our La Plagne, Tignes and 3 Valleys chalets! Prices include flights from Gatwick, transfers, the half-board catered stay and unlimited beer and wine throughout!
Prices start from just £614 pp for the full package!
Any questions, queries or if you'd like to make a booking please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 0664 996 or email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The SnowChateaux team
0800 0664 996
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
- A welcome drink and canapés on your first evening
- A continental breakfast or cooked hot options. Our breakfast buffet includes freshly baked baguettes, pastries, cereals, yoghurts and porridge made to order. Our daily cooked options include bacon, sausages, eggs, grilled tomatoes and pancakes.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, biscuits, scones and brownies.
- A delicious 4 course evening meal consisting of a starter, main and dessert which is then rounded off with a taste of a local French cheese.
- Unlimited beer and wine.
- Your meal is complimented with a choice of superior wines supplied by Le Verre Gourmand.
- Coffee and chocolates are served at the table or around the fire.