- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Next to piste
- Chalet Juliette is the perfect location for your ski holiday, situated just metres from the piste and close to all the resort amenities.
- Recently re-decorated throughout, new curtains, sofas and fireplace.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- The chalet has a spectacular living area with a warming log fire, vaulted ceiling and ample space for relaxation with satellite TV, video and CD cassette player.
- Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the balcony.
- Also available in the summer on a self catered basis.
- Sleeps up to 16 people
- 6 twin rooms with ensuite bath, shower attachment, basin and wc
- 1 twin room with ensuite shower, basin and wc
- Possible to make two rooms into triples
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Comfortable living room, with log fire, Sky TV, DVD and PS2
Current Promotions for Chalet Juliette:
1 or 2 April, £150 off per personDates: 01 Apr 17 - 08 Apr 17 Come and enjoy some skiing at Easter.
Our newly renovated chalet, has a spacious lounge area with lots of comfy sofas and a revolving fireplace.
Experienced staff preparing delicious food and good quality bottled wine.
Book four places and receive £150 off per person. (Was £659 now £509 pp)
Guest Review from Trip Advisor
La Tania is a hidden gem and this chalet the diamond.
Quote Easter Bunny
8 or 9 April From £499 per personDates: 08 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17, 09 Apr 17 - 16 Apr 17 Grab an Easter bargain
Chalet Juliette and Dahu from £499 per person (was £699)
Chalet Jamais Bleu from £599 per person (was £769)
Chalets next to the piste with hot tubs.
Open bar and massage in Chalet Jamais Bleu
Airport transfers possible from Geneva
QUOTE Easter Bunny
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, wifi (free in-room)
Fully catered chalet service to include a hearty breakfast consisting of a choice of cereals, porridge, freshly baked croissants and French bread with butter and jams, fresh fruit, yoghurts, a cooked option, plus orange juice, tea and coffee.Home made cakes or biscuits with tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Pre dinner drinks with canapés, a three course dinner to include good quality French wines, cheese and port, followed by coffee and petit fours served in the lounge.
- Delicious cuisine- breakfast, afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés and four-course dinner with good quality French wines.
- Linen, towels and bath robes provided.
- Arrangement of ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Ski and Boot Fitting Service
- Airport Transfers, tickets organised for the Eurotunnel and snowtrains.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise