- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot-tub
Chalet la Grange d'Alice
- "We had a brilliant time... The chalet was absolutley perfect for our three families and I cannot say enough about the friendliness, hospitality and helpfulness that you extended to us" from guest feedback form
- La Grange d'Alice is at the foot of the a blue (easy) and 2 red runs, and only 150m from the lifts and a dedicated beginners' ski area
- Sauna, hot-tub, free Wifi, log fires, 2 lounge areas with TV/DVD
- We can provide in-house child care from resident childcarers, ski guiding programme, lesson arrangements, airport transfers
- Superb 4 course dinners (with unlimited bottled wine), cooked breakfast and afternoon tea; mulled wine party, regional wine and cheese tasting evening, ski trip to Italy....
- "Hard to imagine a better chalet set-up" from guest feedback form
- 6 guest bedrooms, including 4 en-suite, for 12 guests plus 2 free child places (under 6).
- Hot-tub (outside, 8 persons) sauna, sunny balconies, terrace, fantastic views.
- The kitchen, dining area and salon form a large open plan area occupying most of the ground floor of the chalet. It has a large log-burning stove
- DVD/CD/Video player are available, and the Chalet Minibar is on-hand to provide you with drinks and refreshments.
Current Promotions for Chalet la Grange d'Alice:
Free Airport transfers or 10% on group bookings for 2017/18 season made before the end of April 2017!Dates: 23 Mar 17 - 30 Apr 17 We are offering FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS (GVA, LYS, CMF, GNB*) on all group bookings (8 people or more) for our chalets next season (2017/18). . If transfers are not requried we can offer a 10% DISCOUNT on the published price.
This offer is avauilable until the end of April 2017.
We offer special exclusive occupancy prices for our chalats, for example sole occupancy of La Grange d'Alice (up to 14 beds) for the price of 10 adults. With this special offer as well, now is the time to book for next season!
*Transfers are subject to a few T&Cs, please enquire for details.
w/b 18th or 25th March, £399 inc. transfer and discount lift passDates: 18 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17 CHALET L'AIGUILLE GRIVE, ARC 1600
18th - 25th March - 1st April -DATES FLEXIBLE : catered accommodation in luxurious chalet at Arc 1600 for only £399 per person including airport transfer. Les Arcs lift pass available at discount price of £200 GBP, PARADISKI £250
Best snow in the alps, it's snowing now and there's more on the way!
8 beds available in twin and quad or two triple. Both full ensuite with WC.
Ski to the door, hot-tub, sauna, wifi, TV/DVD, minibar, log-fire, 10 minutes walk to resort centre, top-class hospitality and catering from experienced staff
Transfers subject to T&C
see www.skiadventures.co.uk for details
email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
£399 ski in catered chalets at Les Arcs inc. airport transfer, free lift pass upgrade, ensuites, hot-tubDates: 18 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17, 01 Apr 17 - 22 Apr 17 Any 7 nights between now and April 22nd
Ensuite catered chalet accomodation in our ski-to-the door chalets at Les Arcs, with hot-tubs, wifi, log-fire, minibar, superb catering and hospitality.
Free lift pass upgrade - Paradiski (inc. La Plagne) for price of Les Arcs
Airport transfers included
Come ane enjoy the best snow in the Alps with all this for £399!
Shorter stays also possible - please enquire
Les Arcs Paradiski is ideal for a late season trip - 70% of the skiing is above 2000m and it goes up to 3400m.
See www.skiadventures.co.uk, email email@example.com for more details
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- "- Superb choice, quality, variety and quantity (of food)" from guest feedback form
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our cooking and the variety of the menu. We offer a 4 course dinner drawing on the best of French and British dinner-party cuisine. Local ingredients are used wherever possible.
- Once a week we invite you to a free regional wine and cheese tasting, and friday night's dinner is preceeded by a champagne and canapes. A cooked breakfast and afternoon tea with freshly bakes cakes or scones and home-made jam are provided, and the minibar (with tea and coffee making failities) is always available.
- We are delighted to cater for all kinds of special dietary requirements provided advance notice is given.
- " The most personal service I have ever experienced on a ski holiday" from guest feedback form
- In-house child care available
- Ski leading programme covering Les Arcs, La Plagne and La Rosiere/ La Thuile (Italy)
- Free transfers from Bourg St. Maurice railway/bus station and transport to/from lifts (airport transfers can be arranged)
- Genuine, friendly service from experienced staff and assistance with arranging ski school, equipment hire, lift passes etc.
- Generous child and ahole chalet booking discounts
- CD/DVD/Video player are available, skiing video library
click +/- to maximise/minimise
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)3 8554 6515
tel: France - +33 (0)9 81 82 92 37
mob: France - +33 (0)6 65 46 80 28
twitter: @Ski_AdventuresAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005