- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- Privately owned, affordable, hostel style self catered accommodation. Shower and cooking facilities, TV/Video, Playstation 2/DVD player all within the price (no hidden extras).
- Groups or individuals welcome.
- Located at 1450m in the alpine village of Nancroix high in the beautiful Ponturin valley. The chalet is ideally situated for access to the new cable car (Vanoise Express) linking Les Arcs and La Plagne which is just one lift away.
- There is a free bus connecting Nancroix to the Les Arcs lift system (runs half hourly - 5min trip). For the more adventurous it is possible to return home each evening (off piste) from either Les Arcs or La Plagne.
- No change over day, you can arrive/depart any day you wish and stay any number of nights.
- Also open during summer season.
- Small, friendly hostel at the heart of the superb Les Arcs/La Plagne (Paradiski) ski area.
- Self Catered, 4/6 pers to a room.
- Cooking facilities provided.
- Situated in the Alpine village of Nancroix we are ideally suited for the wintersports enthusiast.
- Free shuttle bus to the lifts every half hour (5 minute trip). There is also a reduced bus service in the Evenings running until around 11pm (Monday to Friday).
- Nancroix is a quiet little village and there is no bar in the village but the bars in main resort can be accessed via the free evening buses or a taxi.
- As a small hostel we cannot provide separate male/female dorms and although we will do our best to separate the dorms this is not always possible (particularly at busy times).
- There is no age restriction as such but we cannot accept young children, the hostel is not suitable.
- If you have expectations of luxury accommodation then the hostel is not for you but if you want to ride one of the best ski areas in the world on a budget and stay with like minded individuals then this is the perfect place and we look forward to welcoming you.
- Local tourist tax of 0.44 Euros (cents) per person per night is not included in the price and is to be paid on arrival
- Sleeps up to 15 - Groups or individuals welcome.
- Large bunks - only 4/6 people per room.
Prices per person per night:
£21.50 During ski season.
£15.50 all other times.
Discounted long stays deals available.
Private rooms and whole chalet bookings can be also be accepted (See pricing section).
- Travel: Eurostar direct from Waterloo London to Bourg st Maurice train station (Les Arcs) or fly (Geneva, Chambery, Lyon, Grenoble). We can help you arrange your travel.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Facebook
Facilities:games console, garden, laundry facilities, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise