- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, gamesrm, nearlift
- Closest chalet company to the lift in the centre of the world's largest linked ski area
- 3 communal areas: Spacious lounge, sauna/games room, entertainment mezzanine
- Only a 5 minute walk to the lift with our private heated ski/boot lockers at the lift itself
- one lift away from the Vanoise Express linking Les Arcs with La Plagne
- spacious open plan lounge/diner, fireplace & Italian buffalo hide leather sofas
- ideal for all skiing abilities & 2 minute walk from the centre of the ski village
- privately controlled underfloor heating in the en-suite bedrooms
- 5 bedrooms are twins and 1 is a large quad with pull out bed for child (no bunk beds), all full en-suite.
- An open plan dining and living area.
- Double height fireplace in the main lounge.
- Mezzanine entertainment level with TV, pool table, Xbox 360 and DVD, gives groups a large space to relax.
- Separate games room on the ground floor with sauna, table football and dart board.
Current Promotions for Chalet Peisey:
Early booking offers!Dates: 02 Dec 17 - 22 Apr 18 Next season rates and early booking offers now available!
Special offers include:
- Free lift passes for all guests at Christmas weeks!
- On all off-peak weeks at certain chalets receive x1 free place*
- Free group leader lift pass*
- Half-price ski/board equipment hire!
Please contact us for more information and availability.
0800 0664 996
Enjoy perfect Spring skiing in March from £614 pp inc flights & transfers!Dates: 11 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17
From the w/c 11th March through to the w/c 25th March we still have spaces in our La Plagne, Tignes and 3 Valleys chalets! Prices include flights from Gatwick, transfers, the half-board catered stay and unlimited beer and wine throughout!
Prices start from just £614 pp for the full package!
Any questions, queries or if you'd like to make a booking please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 0664 996 or email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The SnowChateaux team
0800 0664 996
Facilities:boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, games room, iPod docking station, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- A welcome drink and canapés on your first evening
- A continental breakfast or cooked hot options. Our breakfast buffet includes freshly baked baguettes, pastries, cereals, yoghurts and porridge made to order. Our daily cooked options include bacon, sausages, eggs, grilled tomatoes and pancakes.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, biscuits, scones and brownies.
- A delicious 4 course evening meal consisting of a starter, main and dessert which is then rounded off with a taste of a local French cheese.
- Unlimited beer and wine.
- Your meal is complimented with a choice of superior wines supplied by Le Verre Gourmand.
- Coffee and chocolates are served at the table or around the fire.
- Airport transfers and flights
- Ski and snowboard lessons, off-piste guiding, heli-skiing, multi resort visits etc
- Ski and snowboard equipment hire prior to your arrival
- Childcare and baby sitting in chalet or in resort.
- Lift pass waiting for you at breakfast
- Local massage service that visits you in the chalet after a hard day on the mountain. Different treatments available and worth every penny!
- Luxury airport transfers: Luxury vehicles with climate control, leather interiors and safe courteous chauffeurs are at your service.
- Helicopter airport transfer: If you want 20mins to your chalet rather than a couple of hours. Sightseeing trips also available.
- If you think helicopters are purely a device to gain access to the best powder then the heli-skiing is for you.