About Chalet Dasselberg
- Situated in the carfree Chalets de Bellecote Park, Chalet Dasselberg has been completely renovated in a moden style in summer 2009.
- Dasselberg is located on the piste and offers spectacular views across the Isere valley with Mont Blanc in the backgound.
- The Chalet is located just above the resort of Vallandry, at the heart of the largest ski area in Europe, Paradiski.
- The chalet has a large ski locker next to the front door which leads into the entrance hall with plenty more storage and a toilet. The open plan lounge area has sliding doors out onto the balcony, 3 large sofas and a flat screen TV, DVD and Satalite. There is also a lovely open fire, excellent for cosying up next to after a hard day on the slopes.
- The kitchen is brand new with modern high gloss finish and is fully equiped with everything you will need. The huge dining table comfortably sits 14.
- The first floor has 2 bedrooms, both with access to the upper balcony, a bathroom with shower and bath and a seperate toilet. All beds are new and with top end mattresses to allow for the best nights sleep.
- Downstairs from the living area are 3 twin/double rooms, 2 bathrooms (one with a shower and one with a bath) and a seperate toilet.
- The chalet has free wi-fi internet access.
- On the map Chalet Dasselberg is number 24.
- There is a restaurant and Bar with large terrace in the Chalets de Bellecote Park.
barbecue, cot/highchair, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
€216 Adults (€120 for children under 10)
Full continental breakfast, croissants, bagettes, hams, cheese, jams, cereals, milk, tea, coffee, fruit juice and more! We lay up, clear up and make your breakfast so all you need to worry about is getting ready for a day on the slopes!
Afternoon tea is left in your chalet-cakes/flapjacks/tarts.
3 course evening meal including red or white wine,(maximum half a bottle per person),soft drinks for children, at a time that suits you.
Examples of our menus….
Prawn and avocado salad, homemade pork terrine with onion marmalade, spicy pumpkin soup with gruyere croutons, 3 cheese filo parcels with sun-dried tomatoes and pinenuts.
Beef bouguignon with mustard mash and greens, Thai chicken curry with rice and poppadoms, Raclette with jambon cru,salamis, potaotes and green salad, Salmon fillet with roasted sweet potatoes, leeks and a creamy chive sauce.
Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce, Chocolate and raspberry torte with vanilla ice cream, Pannacotta with berry compote, Hot banana filos with butterscotch sauce
ONLY EVENING PACKAGE
€165 Adult (€90 for children under 10)
If you like to take your time in the mornings without being disturbed then the evening only package might be perfect for you. We will arrive in the early evening and prepare a 3 course meal with wine, so you can sit back and relax with a glass of wine or make the most of the local après-ski! Times to suit you and examples of our menus above.
- We know that personal service is what sets us apart from the crowd and so we can arrange ski passes, ski rentals, ski lessons provide restaurant recommendations and organize anything else you may need to make your holiday complete.
- If you are staying with us on a self-catered basis then we can arrange for bread and croissants to be delivered to your door every morning.
- If you decide to have catering our chef will prepare breakfast and a 3 course evening meal with wine and do all the clearing up so you can just relax and enjoy your stay.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Les Arcs - Vallandry
Ski area: Paradiski
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, freelance catering, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice grotto, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, railway station, skidoo safaris, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, tourist office, via ferrata