- Situated in the carfree Chalets de Bellecote Park, Chalet Dasselberg has been completely renovated in a moden style in summer 2009.
- Dasselberg is located on the piste and offers spectacular views across the Isere valley with Mont Blanc in the backgound.
- The Chalet is located just above the resort of Vallandry, at the heart of the largest ski area in Europe, Paradiski.
- The chalet has a large ski locker next to the front door which leads into the entrance hall with plenty more storage and a toilet. The open plan lounge area has sliding doors out onto the balcony, 3 large sofas and a flat screen TV, DVD and Satalite. There is also a lovely open fire, excellent for cosying up next to after a hard day on the slopes.
- The kitchen is brand new with modern high gloss finish and is fully equiped with everything you will need. The huge dining table comfortably sits 14.
- The first floor has 2 bedrooms, both with access to the upper balcony, a bathroom with shower and bath and a seperate toilet. All beds are new and with top end mattresses to allow for the best nights sleep.
- Downstairs from the living area are 3 twin/double rooms, 2 bathrooms (one with a shower and one with a bath) and a seperate toilet.
- The chalet has free wi-fi internet access.
- On the map Chalet Dasselberg is number 24.
- There is a restaurant and Bar with large terrace in the Chalets de Bellecote Park.
barbecue, cot/highchair, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
- We know that personal service is what sets us apart from the crowd and so we can arrange ski passes, ski rentals, ski lessons provide restaurant recommendations and organize anything else you may need to make your holiday complete.
- If you are staying with us on a self-catered basis then we can arrange for bread and croissants to be delivered to your door every morning.
- If you decide to have catering our chef will prepare breakfast and a 3 course evening meal with wine and do all the clearing up so you can just relax and enjoy your stay.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Les Arcs - Vallandry
Ski area: Paradiski
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, freelance catering, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice grotto, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, nightclub, paragliding, rafting, railway station, skidoo safaris, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, tourist office, via ferrata