- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 7 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- Twin en-suite rooms
- Chalet Melezes is 6 years old, of a modern design, but with all the features of a typical savoyard mountain chalet.
- It's just a 5-10 minute walk to the lift which takes you swiftly to the bottom of the slopes in Plan Peisey. From here you have a choice, either to venture through the tree lined pistes of Vallandry and into the Les Arcs resort, or take the 'Vanoise Express' lift which links Les Coches and La Plagne to create the 'Paradiski' area.
- If you are a proficient boarder or skier we will be happy to show you around the mountain if you require. If you are new to winter sports we can point you to slopes most suited to your abilities.
- As a small company Seventy 3 Chalets can provide a personal service to help you get the most from your holiday!
- 7 twin en-suite rooms, allowing a maximum occupancy of 14 guests.
- Lounge with open fireplace, tv/dvd/video and games console.
- Large sunny terrace offers stunning views of the valley and surrounding peaks.
- Underfloor heating.
- Free WIFI
Current Promotions for Chalet Meleze:
Catered Chalet - Peisey - Paradiski - Pro Chef - £350 pp.Dates: 02 Apr 17 - 16 Apr 17 Join us in April for spring skiing thoughout the huge Paradiski region of Les Arcs and La Plagne.
Price reduced to 350 GBP per person, based on sharing a twin ensuite room.
Highly experienced Professional Chef.
Facilities:bar, games console, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
A 3 course evening meal with wine is lovingly prepared everyday (except chalet staff night off) by Caz, our highly experienced chef. With 16 years experience working in cafes, restaurants, yachts and chalets around the world, she combines fresh global flavours with simple French delicacies.
- 6 days of sumptuous 3 course meals with wine (chalet staff day off - mid week)
- breakfasts and afternoon tea every day
- linen and towels included
- We can arrange for your lift passes to be ready for you on arrival, so you can get out on the slopes with least possible hassle.
- Ski and board hire, lessons and other activities such as husky rides and parapenting can also be arranged through us.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise