- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Rustic luxury
- Located in the hamlet of Nancroix in the stunning Vanoise National Park, this 18th century traditional French farmhouse is an idyllic mountain bolthole.
- Sympathetically restored, its traditional Savoyard features are complemented by boutique hotel touches – woodburner, underfloor heating, kingsize beds with double-layer feather duvets – that offer luxury without compromising on character.
- This former hayloft at the top of the farmhouse comfortably accommodates up to eight people on a self-catering basis and is perfectly placed at the heart of the Paradiski so visitors can take advantage of the world-class skiing on offer at one of the largest ski regions on the planet.
- Think 450km2 of mountains encompassing the top resorts of Les Arcs, La Plagne and Peisey Vallandry. It’s also within 1km of the French National Nordic ski centre at Pont Baudin, making it the ideal location for fans of Nordic skiing.
- The ground floor has a large family bedroom with a king size bed and bunk beds with Persian carpets underfoot .
- The open plan layout houses a stunning integrated kitchen dining area fully equipped and a pleasure to cook in with an enormous oak dining table that seats up to 10 (Kitchen equipment: gas cooker, electric oven, BBQ grill, dish-washer, fridge, micro-wave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster) .
- The lounge has a hand built stone feature fireplace with wood burner and plenty of sofas to lounge around in.
- There is a stunning vista window overlooking the Vanoise National Park.
- 32" HD TV is linked to UK satellite channels and digital french channels. DVD/CD player / iPod dock and WiFi.
- The ground floor has a toilet room and separate shower room with basin and double size walk-in shower. There is also a small store room for skis and a cupboard for boots.
- On the Mezzanine floor there are two further bedrooms: a generous twin bedded room and an en-suite room with king size bed fitted cosily under the eves (restricted headroom), hand basin / toilet and generous slate-tiled shower.
- Below the apartment is the highly renowned L'Ancolie Savoyard restaurant(book early to avoid disappointment).
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Savoyard restaurant
Facilities:wifi (free in-room)
The apartment is rented on a self catering basis.
WINTER SEASON 2014-2015
WINTER SEASON 2014-2015
- Electricity, water and heating are included.
- Bed linen included.
- 30% first down payment. Balance to be paid one month before arrival.
- Security deposit : 500 € paid on site to agent
- Dogs allowed at €35 per week.
- Wood for the wood burner: 10€ for the bag. Baby cot, Baby high chair can be arranged by request
- Towels available for rent.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise