- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Alouette is situated only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets.
- You can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet. For those first time skiers/boarders or children we run a mini-bus service to the nursery slopes in the mornings.
- The chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several smaller parties. Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 using our Chalet Martinet next door !
- Catered in winter, self catered in summer
- 4 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Sauna and Hot Tub
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet Alouette:
Free lift passes and return transfers, week of the 26th of MarchDates: 26 Mar 17 - 02 Apr 17 We're offering free lift passes for the week of the 26th March. We've also reduced the prices so that you can enjoy late spring sunshine and amazing snow. The price for this week, fully catered, is now €795 euros per person including a 6 day Morzine/Les Gets lift pass & transfers!!
Grab the last room for the week commencing the 19th March at Chalet AlouetteDates: 19 Mar 17 - 26 Mar 17 The price is now €650 euros per person including return Geneva transfers for a week stay at the stunning Chalet Alouette from the 19th March. There's also a short break available. Please enquire.
Short break available 19th-23rd March at Chalet AlouetteDates: 19 Mar 17 - 23 Mar 17 Grab the last rooms for a short break at Chalet Alouette from the 19th -23rd March now priced at €595 euros including a 3 day Morzine-Les Gets ski pass & return transfers
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- 3 days complimentary ski guiding service
- Morning mini-bus transfer to nursery slopes/creche
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre-book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise