- Ski Blue Ridge can offer you excellent catered chalet accomodation at their own Chalet Bluebell in Les Gets.
- Chalet Bluebell is a large and very spacious chalet sitting in its own grounds. It is located in a convenient position close to all the town's amenities on the Route des Grandes Alpes.
- Enhanced with stunning alpine scenery and a lovely garden area with barbeque overlooking The Nantaux Mountain it is situated next to the tennis courts a short 6 minute walk from the center of town. It has recently undergone complete renovation making it a fabulously comfortable, smart all ensuite chalet that is one of the finest homes in the Alps!
- The skiing is so vast in Les Gets and the Portes du Soleil that it is an ideal area for everyone from beginners to off piste black run experts. And great for mixed ability families and groups.
- The chalet has 4 floors.
- The 7 ensuite bedrooms are situated on 2 floors. The bedrooms are arranged as follows;
- Two family rooms with double bed and 2 bunks, both with ensuite bathrooms.
- Five twin rooms (optional double) with ensuite shower rooms.
- The second floor has a large comfy lounge with log fire, loads of comfy sofas, Uk satellite TV ,DVD, games and books.
- The basement has staff accommodation, sauna, ski and boot drying room, laundry room, bar and games room complete with table tennis table concept 2 rower, mulitgym , tv, video,computer station and a playstation 2. Ideal for those that havent the energy to party in the town you can make your very own inhouse apres ski fun!
- There's also wireless internet connection thoughout so bring your own lap top should you need to keep in touch or do some work!
bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, games console, games room, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- As well as the skiing, our hospitality and food is also very important to us, so our kitchen is top of the range, connecting with the open plan dining room where our fully qualified chef prepares mouth watering meals for hungry skiers. Chalet girls serve you drinks and mealsand clean your rooms .
- Cooked breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with home made cake on return from skiing
- Pre dinner drinks with canapés every evening
- 4 course dinner,quality bottled wines on 6 nights
- Children’s tea at 1800hrs
Ski Hosting on request. In-house ski and boot hire service
Lift passes delivered to you , ski school organised for you ,Ideal for large group/family holidays , In house child care , sauna and massage
Minibus transport to and from the lifts [only 1 minute] and also to Avoriaz to ski other areas free.
Simply ask and we can do!
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Les Gets
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, water sports are in sion