- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6/8
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Access to piste
Chalet Les Gets
This is a brand new luxury chalet with direct access to the Perriere ski slope. There is a footbridge over the river that provides DIRECT access from the chalet to the foot of the Perrieres ski slope. The main bars, restaurants and shops of Les Gets are a comfortable 10 minute walk away.
The chalet has three ensuite bedrooms, one quad room & two twin/double rooms. Ceiling to floor windows make the chalet bright and airy & the open plan dining/sitting room is spacious with a fully equipped kitchen . The lounge has comfy sofas surrounding the open log fire together with flatscreen TV and DVD as well as Sky TV & free WIFI internet. French doors lead out onto a large balcony overlooking the pistes of Les Perrieres and La Turche, which are floodlit at night. The chalet can be booked by one party only.
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Gets:
15% off at Chalet Les Gets throughout JulyDates: 08 Jul 17 - 29 Jul 17 We're offering 15% off holidays at the stunning Chalet Les Gets this July. This beautiful chalet on the piste in Les Gets is perfect for a summer holiday. The views from the chalet are incredible... enjoy complete relaxation for up to 8 people!
25% early bird discount off Christmas and New Year at Reach4thealpsDates: 23 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 We're offering an early bird discount of 25% on all of our chalets for Christmas and New Year. This won't be available for long so grab it quickly! Have a Christmas to remember or see 2018 in in style at our luxury catered and self catered properties.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- We pride ourselves on being a small independent company and taking a personal interest in our guests in order to provide a truly excellent service. We do our utmost to ensure our staff are exceptional and take a real interest in our guests too!
- We only recruit staff over 23 years of age and who have suitable experience such as cooking qualifications, chamber maid work and driving experience. Staff are well trained here in resort before each season and also well looked after throughout, thus ensuring happy skiing for all
- As well as an exceptional meal you can expect to find your bed made and the bathroom spotless on your return from the slopes at the end of each day. We offer a mid week towel change.
There is a ski guide based between our chalets in Les Gets who offers 3 days a week guiding for red run intermediate skiers/boarders and will also help you organise ski hire at the ski hire shop right next door to the chalet, Perrieres Pro ski shop.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Les GetsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, water sports are in sion, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 967069380
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @reach4thealpsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005