- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Martinet is located only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets. With a choice of a blue or a red run you can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet.
- The main bars, restaurants and shops are a easy 10 minute walk away, or 2 minutes on the free ski bus that stops just outside the chalets.
- Chalet Martinet sleeps up to 10 in 4 bedrooms, the chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several couples or smaller parties.
- Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 - using our Chalet Alouette next door !
- 4 en suite bedrooms, 2 with balconies
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Sauna and hot tub
- FREE Wifi internet access
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet Martinet:
15% off at Chalet Martinet throughout JulyDates: 08 Jul 17 - 29 Jul 17 We're offering 15% off holidays at the stunning Chalet Martinet this July. This beautiful chalet on the piste in Les Gets has a garden and hot tub- perfect for a summer holiday. The views from the chalet are incredible... enjoy complete relaxation for up to 10 people! Prices from €1275 euros.
25% early bird discount off Christmas and New Year at Reach4thealpsDates: 23 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 We're offering an early bird discount of 25% on all of our chalets for Christmas and New Year. This won't be available for long so grab it quickly! Have a Christmas to remember or see 2018 in in style at our luxury catered and self catered properties.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast - a daily cooked special (eg. scrambled eggs, bacon and eggs, french toast), complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves. Freshly baked cake, bread and jam, tea and coffee or if you prefer a beer or soft drink from the honesty bar, will provide a welcome stop gap before dinner.
- Appetizing canapes and a glass of Kir Royale on the first night will set the tone of your stay with us and get you into holiday mode. Dinner will be served daily about 8pm. We serve three courses every night, accompanied by our good quality house wines. Dinner is followed by a local cheeseboard and tea or coffee.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise