- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Just 3 minutes from the slopes by car, our chalet is newly refurbished and is stylish, contemporary and spacious with a stunning Italian kitchen with professional appliances.
- A truly relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings awaits you.
- Spacious accommodation throughout, a dedicated games/TV room with Sky+ and a snug area on the main floor with further Sky+ TV makes the perfect setting for one or two families or a group of friends.
- We have Broadband Wifi for your use and a small study area also for guest use
- In resort transport throughout your stay ensures that you have a truly relaxing holiday.
- We generally book the whole property for sole occupancy, but please note on off peak weeks it may be possible to reserve by the room. Please contact us for price details.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeping 10 - 12 guests:
- Master with Superking bed and mezzanine with 2 single beds(suitable for children).
- Family bedroom with Superking/twin beds and bunks. (sleeps 4)
- 3 further bedrooms one with Superking bed and 2 with superking or singles
- All bedrooms have spacious en-suite bathrooms with fluffy towels, robes, hairdryers, heated towel rails and complimentary White Company toiletries
- Huge open plan sitting room with log burner, two seating areas one of which is a snug area with 55" Smart TV and Blue Ray DVD.
- Large oak dining table to seat 12 and stunning contemporary Italian Kitchen for guest use if required
- Dedicated TV/Games room with sofas and bean bags with 65" Smart TV, blue ray DVD (huge selection)
- Heated boot room and safe ski storage
- Outside is a large deck area with Jacuzzi/hot tub for 6/7 people, bluetooth equipped so you can listen to your favourite tunes while look at the amazing view of the Massif
- Large entrance hall
- Private parking available
Facilities:barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi/internet access
- A welcome champagne and canape reception awaits you when you arrive at the chalet
- Breakfast is served with a selection of freshly baked breads, croissants, fruit juice, cereals, berries, seeds and nuts, eggs, teas and coffee
- Afternoon tea will be ready when you return from the slopes with a homemade cake or biscuits, tea and coffee to enjoy in front of the fire
- When booking the whole chalet the Best of Both Worlds option may suit you well:
- On 3 of your 7 nights we will cook and serve a four course dinner including cheese board, wine and coffee. On the other 3 nights we will cook a more simple 3 course meal including cheese board and wine. We set the table and have everything ready to go, but leave it to you to serve yourselves and eat at a time that suits you. This gives you time to stay a little later for apres ski, laze in the hot tub, take a nap or read the children a bedtime story. Your other night (usually a Wednesday) is a night to sample the delights of local cusine. We can book and transport you to a restaurant of your choice. Please note that it is not possible to take advantage of this option when booking by the room, it is available for exclusive use of the chalet as a group.
- Fully Catered - you will be served a delicious 4 course meal on 6 of your 7 nights. If booking individual rooms this will be your option available.
- Our food is freshly prepared and we endeavour to cater for dietary requirements.
- Children under the age of 12 can be served separately upon request. with a healthy but tasty meal with plenty of vegetables and fruit available as well as yummy desserts!
- Do let us know if you have a birthday or anniversary and would like to celebrate!
- We offer in resort transfers from Geneva airport to the chalet included in the price
- Lift passes, ski lessons, ski and boot hire - don't stress, we are here to sort it all out for you and our skis and boots are fitted at the chalet so you don't need to go out in the cold!
- Each day we will transport you to and from the slopes in our 4 wheel drive vehicles and make sure the kids get to ski lessons on time
- On our night off/your night out we will organise a restaurant for you and drop you into town. We can also collect you up to 11pm or arrange a taxi to bring you home if you want to party! (extra cost)
- Child care can be arranged upon request (*extra cost)
- We work with a sports masseuse and can arrange for you to receive a fabulous in-room massage at the chalet *(extra cost)
- If you prefer to try something different to on piste skiing, no problem! There are a wealth of other activities in the valley and we are happy to recommend and organise an alternative activity - snowshoeing, valley walks, the Vallee Blanche, Back Country skiing to name just a few
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise