- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna and jacuzzi
Chalets de Bettaix (8-10 people)
The Chalets de Bettaix is an "upside down" chalet with the living room on the upper floor with a balcony from which you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sun, uninterrupted views and mountain atmosphere. After a hard day's skiing, you can also take advantage of the sauna or outside hot-tub facilities that are provided for your pleasure before sitting down to a hearty evening meal in the company of friends. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities with shower, WC and washbasin except the family suite which also boasts a jacuzzi bath.
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Double en-suite room
- Family suite with a twin main en-suite room plus an attached bunk cabine room, ideal for two children - the family suite bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin.
- Living room with fireplace and balcony
- Dining area
- Two twin en-suite rooms
Current Promotions for Chalets de Bettaix (8-10 people):
10% off in July for our magnificent Chalets de BettaixDates: 12 Dec 15 - 16 Apr 16
Ski Amis catered chalets in Bettaix are located below the imposing La Masse peak, on the banks of Doron river and just 150 m from the village ski lift. With en-suite rooms, hot-tub, sauna, excellent catering including a proper full English breakfast, Chalets de Bettaix are now 10% off brochure price if you book by 31st July. Each of the four chalets accommodates 8 adults and 2 children but for larger groups, you can book several of the chalets together for parties of up to 40 guests as they are next to each other. For this upcoming season, a new high speed 4-person chair lift will make the link between Bettaix and the whole Three Valleys ski area much faster, so hurry up, give us a call on 0203 411 5439 to book before all availabilities are snatched up! Conditions apply.
25% off in March for Ski Amis Catered ChaletsDates: 05 Mar 16 - 19 Mar 16 Fans of Spring Skiing - you can now enjoy the quitter pistes, longer days and snow sure ski holidays for less when you book with Ski Amis. Why wait for the last minute when you can get a great deal with us now - book a catered chalet holiday with us by 31st July for either 5th, 12th or 19th March 2016 and we are offering a massive 25% off the brochure price PLUS ski pass offers in Paradiski from some of those dates.
This offer applies for groups of 4 people or more booking any of our chalets during the offer period - price start from just £375 per person with this chalet discount offer and with the great service of our catered chalets, that's hard to beat! You can't combine this offer with our other current ones. The offer is, of course, subject to availability and to booking your lift passes with us (which are at the same price or less than you can purchase locally, so you're still paying less!). We’d love to hear from you at 0203 411 5439 or send us an email at email@example.com to book.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including full English cooked breakfast with products brought from the UK for the traditional taste as well as continental options, cereals and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited cakes and fresh bread and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Resort pre-booking service - as part of our service we book your ski-passes, lessons and discounted equipment hire in advance and everything will be ready when you arrive to pick up your skis and go! Our prices are the same or cheaper than would pay in the resort or on the internet yourself and you save a lot of time on your arrival day - you also don't pay until the day you arrive so you really have nothing to lose!
- Services of our staff in the resort
- Flexible travel services - we are able to provide a package including channel crossings, rail tickets, or airport transfers using our own fleet of brand new air-conditoned minibuses - or you can simply book the accommodation and make your own arrangements if your prefer. All travel arrangements are quoted separately. We can also provide assistance with flight bookings if required.