- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 1/16
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski Powder Pigs is a small ski chalet company owned and run by Kim and Graeme Trevallion.
- Chalet Kimberley is eight years old and built in the Savoyard style.
- It is a stand alone chalet with great facilities.
- It is at the end of the Le Bettaix near the new 4 man hi-speed chairlift which takes you up and into Les Menuires - the starting point to the whole of this fantastic ski area, the Three Valleys, a vast domain of exploration and adventure! In the summer there are ample alpine activities for adults and children alike whether you are looking for a totally peaceful and relaxing holiday to an action packed holiday in the mountains, this area totally delivers.
- Ski and boot room with boot dryers. Large area to store bikes and summer equipment
- Staff Accommodations.
- A twin en-suite.
- A double en-suite.
- Open plan living room/dining room with a stunning central log fireplace.
- 2 double en-suites.
- 1 twin en-suite.
- 1 Suite (1 standard twin and 1 small twin room (1.8 m head height in this room) - these rooms share a bathroom - ideal for a family or group of friends.
- For the summer we offer bed and breakfast or fully catered. Just give us a call to chat about what you would prefer.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview.
- DVD Player.
- Selection of Games.
- Selection of books to accommodate every reader.
- I-Pod Docker/Speakers.
- Nintendo Wii
- Wifi subject to availability.
Facilities:barbecue, bicycles for hire, boot dryers, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi/internet access
At Ski Powder Pigs we pride ourselves on producing good wholesome homecooked food which is locally sourced using great ingredients. In the summer if you are on a fully catered board option we can arrange some BBQ's on the balcony some evenings to get the most out of the longer summer days. Alternatively, if you are on a bed and breakfast board option you can take your breakfast Al Fresco !
- Daily shuttle: During the winter season for ski schoolers who book ski school through us we will provide a minibus run at 8.30 a.m. each morning to Les Menuires and a pick up at 4.30 p.m. from Les Menuires (if required).
- Catering: 7 Breakkies, 7 afternoon teas (in the winter season) 6 dinners on a fully catered board option during the Winter 6 dinners in the summer on a catered board option (including BBQ's some evenings during the summer season).
- There is an option to have a dinner on the chalet staff night off at €20 per head two course with unlimited wine so you don't have to go out to eat. (Enquiry on arrival).
- Cocktails: During the winter season we will serve a cocktail (on 6 afternoons) for those who wish to sample these shaken or stirred delights.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise