- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
For the convenience of all, a mini-bus service will operate between set times morning and late afternoon.This service is shared with another chalet.
Built into the hillside in the old part of Morel, it has uninterrupted views down to the valley. Built with local stone and timber, there is a sauna and large open-plan living area with satellite TV, a DVD player and a feature fireplace situated on the top floor with a mezzanine above.
Large windows open onto the terrace and there is a children’s playroom under the eaves. All rooms are en suite and most have a balcony or access to the terrace. Whilst parking can be difficult in Meribel, Chalet Astemy boasts three parking spaces.
Current Promotions for Chalet Astemy:
Last Minute Chalet DealsDates: 01 Apr 17 - 08 Apr 17
The Easter school holiday is a great time to get away with or without the family as it offers fantastic snow conditions and a milder climate, ideal for young children and beginners alike.
This Easter is now even more attractive with our Last Minute Ski Deals where you can discover huge discounts off your ski holiday. Choose from a range of catered chalets in our top resorts across the Alps.
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A phone call from one of our UK Ski Specialists prior to departure to ensure you have booked everything you need to (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet and ski hire organised for you by our in-resort teams
- All the home comforts you would expect including bath and hand towels, toiletries and bed linen
- WiFi is now complimentary in all our catered chalets