- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Indoor hot tub
Chalet Grange a Charlotte
- Grange a Charlotte is a beautifully restored chalet offering real luxury in the charming village of Meribel Les Allues.
- Originally a typical Savoyarde barn, the local French owners have taken a lot of pride in their restoration and furnishing, creating one of the finest chalets in the Meribel valley.
- It was one of the first chalets to receive the prestigious 'Label Meribel' award and has featured in promotions by the Meribel tourist board.
- Chalet Grange a Charlotte is located in the village of Les Allues in the Meribel with gondola access to Meribel.
- There is a regular free shuttle link from the village and we provide a minibus service at the start and end of the skiing day.
This luxurious chalet has 7 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms (1 has a shower only, all others have full sized bath and shower) and all with king size double beds that can be unzipped to make twin rooms. Other features include the log fire, boot warmer, underfloor heating throughout and jacuzzi.
- Sleeps up to 16
- 7 bedrooms, all ensuite
- boot locker with boot warmer
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player in each bedroom as well as in the lounge area
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Grange a Charlotte:
Short breaks & Flexible letsDates: 21 Mar 17 - 16 Apr 17 All remaining beds across our chalets can be booked for short breaks & flexible lets.
Prices from £70 per person per night for short breaks and from £389 pp for weekly bookings.
Catered chalet accommodation (although no evening meal on Wednesdays).
Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability)
Tel: 01875 320157 Email: email@example.com
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise