- Chalet Everest is a comfortable and spacious Savoyard style chalet with fantastic views across the valley.
- High standard of accommodation, great food and quality wines served with a 4-course dinner.
- Professional Chef
- All 6 bedrooms are spacious, light and airy and have full en-suite facilities many benefitting from private south facing balconies with commanding views over the surrounding valley.
- Complimentary Bar
- Complimentary transport each morning to the main lifts at Chaudanne (just a 2 minute drive).
- Ski bus stop and free parking within 50m of the chalet.
- Situated just a few minutes walk from the supermarket, bars and restaurants of Meribel and having quick and easy access to the slopes, Chalet Everest is ideally placed for experiencing all that Meribel and the Three Valleys have to offer.
- 15% discount for children 15 years and under.
- Comfortable spacious accommodation for up to 15 guests in 6 Bedrooms.
- 4 x Twin/Double with en-suite bath & shower
- 1 x Triple room with en-suite bath & shower
- 1 x Quad room with en-suite bath & shower
- Most bedrooms have their own private south facing sunny balconies with commanding views across the surrounding valley
- Large lounge/dining room with open log fire and balcony
- Additional mezzanine level with comfortable sofa seating Sky TV, DVD and music system with Ipod dock
- WiFi Internet access
- Large ski & boot room with heated boot warmers
- Equipment hire and fitting service done in the comfort of the chalet, with all rental equipment delivered to the chalet for your convenience
- Pool/Snooker table
- 5 Star reviews on TripAdvisor.com
bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast will consist of a choice of porridge, cereal, yoghurt, fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, croissants, pain au chocolate and a hot option each day, all served with freshly brewed Fairtrade coffee, Teas and fruit juices
- Afternoon tea to include home made cake, teas, coffee and soft drinks will be ready for your return from skiing.
- Before dinner, you will have a chance to relax in front of the fire with pre-dinner cocktails and canapes.
- You can look forward to a delicious 4 course dinner with unlimited bottled wines, beers and soft drinks.
- A complimentary bar is also available throughout your stay
- Private in resort transport service available each morning to drop you at the main lifts
- Accompanied skiing available
- We can advise on/pre-arrange lift passes, lessons and equipment hire ready for your arrival at the chalet.
- We can also assist you in sourcing the cheapest flights and airport transfers
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Meribel
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
Simply put, Chalet Everest is excellent. Mat runs a fantastic operation, happily supported by Chef Gary and Host Ross. Mat repeatedly went out of his way to make sure we had an unforgettable week. Every mealtime was an eagerly-awaited event, thanks to Gary who shows endless flair and dedication to excellence in the kitchen. The rooms were spotless and the service was superb thanks to Ross. The three lads create a really relaxed, happy atmosphere in the chalet. The location is great, as an extra bonus. The centre of Meribel is just a short walk away. Mat drives guests to the lifts each morning and it is a one stop bus journey home in the afternoon for cake and refreshments. Will definitely be staying with Mat and his gang in the future. If we can get a booking, that is..." 01 Jun 11