- Chalet hotel - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 45 bedrooms, sleeps 90/120
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- In-house creche
Chalet Hotel Tarentaise
Its central location gives you easy access to the Three Valley network of over 600km of pistes with the added advantage of ski-in ski-out.
Mottaret has a good choice of bars and restaurants, including Le Rastro, which always has a good buzz. If you fancy an evening in Méribel, it's easily reached by the free resort bus service from the Tarentaise.
The spacious bedrooms are all en-suite, have flat screen TV showing English channels and most have balconies. Choose from a twin, double or inter-connecting room, most of which can take an extra bed.
And if you’re feeling in need of some pampering, all you need to do is pop into our beauty salon and sauna on the lower ground floor.
Current Promotions for Chalet Hotel Tarentaise:
Guided Ski weekDates: 29 Jan 17 - 05 Feb 17
NEW for this winter, Mark Warner are reintroducing guided skiing!
Stay at the ski-in ski-out Chalet Hotel Tarenatise in Meribel and let local instructors find the best runs around the resort, while offering casual tips and relaxed instruction.
Adults from £799
Children from £729
2 days guided skiing from £70
4 days guided skiing from £140
New Year 9 night holiday from £999Dates: 30 Dec 16 - 08 Jan 17 Check out the Chalet Hotel Tarentaise for a 9 night special over New Year!
Adults from £ 999
What's included: Flights, airport transfers, accommodation, chalet board basis, lift pass collection serivce.
Childcare is availble from the age of 4 month- 12 years at an additional cost.
Facilities:bar, billiard room, boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
You’re spoiled for choice when dining at Chalet hotel Tarentaise - indulge yourself in a full English breakfast, a bowl of fuel-packed porridge, an omelette specially cooked to order or help yourself from a mouth-watering range of fruit, pastries and yoghurts.
Our famous afternoon tea with its selection of homemade cakes, bread and soup is available daily and when dining in the evening a choice of starters, main course and dessert are accompanied by complimentary wine.
A children's high tea is available 7 days a week for children 12 years and under.
One evening a week dinner is not served in the Chalet hotel allowing you the opportunity to dine out at one of the excellent local restaurants.
- Children will love the hotel’s brightly decorated crèche which opens straight out onto the snow, and you’ll have a hard time dragging them away from their club at the end of each day. In the evening, we run a supervised film showing in the creche, where our nannies will look after the children whilst you relax over dinner knowing they’re in good hands.
- The reception at Chalet hotel Tarentaise is available from 8am to 8pm daily, our customer service team are there to offer support and assistance so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
- The ski and boot room can be found on the lower ground floor with boot dryer and ski lockers with secure coded door.
- Wifi is available free of charge.