- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Converted barn
- Commanding spectacular views of the Méribel valley, Chalet Martin nestles in the tranquil old farming hamlet of Le Raffort.
- The chalet is only 150m from the Olympe telecabine which, in 7 minutes, takes you directly to the centre of the resort. The ski bus stops approximately 100m from the door.
- At the end of the day it is generally possible to ski home on the beautiful, tree lined, Raffort Blue piste into the chalet’s garden.
- The location of the chalet provides the best of both worlds being in a traditional village where you can escape the crowds and yet still have easy access to the pistes. A far more enviable position than many of the chalets in Méribel itself.
- The chalet is a beautifully restored traditional Savoyard barn and 200-year-old farmhouse.
- The tasteful accommodation maintains its rustic charm with exposed beams and log fires and yet provides all the modern comforts you would expect to give a real home from home feel.
- The chalet has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (the 2 bedrooms in the old farmhouse have low ceilings and are approached by a narrow stair but are very cosy.
- It has a spacious lounge with a log fire, several dangerously comfortable sofas, satellite TV, DVD and HiFi.
- The chalet has a separate dining room also with a log fire, sun terrace and garden.
- Spacious Lounge with leather sofas & log fire
- Satellite TV, DVD player, CD player
- Large separate Dining room
- Bedroom 1: double ensuite with shower & basin
- Bedroom 2: large twin/triple with ensuite bath, basin, w.c.
- Bedroom 3: double (mezzanine with the option of two extra beds)
- Bedroom 4: twin (bedrooms 3 & 4 share a bathroom (bath, basin, w.c,)
- Bedroom 5: double
- Bedroom 6: twin (Bedrooms 5 & 6 share a bathroom (bath, basin, w.c.)
- Balcony & sun terrace with stunning views
- WiFi internet access
Current Promotions for Chalet Martin:
Easter Offers - 10% OFFDates: 25 Mar 17 - 09 Apr 17 Come and join us for some spring skiing over the Easter holidays.
10% off the brochure price for catered chalet accommodation in La Tania & Meribel.
Comfortable chalets, relaxed, friendly service all at very reasonable prices.
Tel: 01875 320157
Half Term dates available - £349ppDates: 19 Feb 17 - 26 Feb 17 We have a few beds remaining next week in La Tania.
Sun 19-26 Feb - £349 pp (group and child discounts also available)
Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability)
Tel: 01875 320157 Email: email@example.com
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.