Chalet Les 4 Vents
- Chalet 'Les 4 Vents' is a newly refurbished traditional chalet which is just a 10-minute walk from the village centre.
- It comprises of four levels and can sleep 25 guests in 9 spacious twin, double and family rooms, all with new fully ensuite bathrooms.
- There are 2 mini-buses based at the chalet to take you to and from the nearby chair lifts at arranged times each day. In addition, the free ski bus stops just below the chalet a few times throughout the day.
- In summer you can take the Super Morzine bubble up to the top and after a 5 minute descent you will be at the chalet?!
- Take in the spectacular views and relax after a day on the slopes in our new 8 seater outdoor Hot Tub on the sun terrace.
- Ground floor:
- Lounge bar, ideal for a pre-dinner drink, or the place to unwind after a great day's skiing, satellite tv, video and stereo.
- ski/boot room
- First Floor:
- Dining room - with sun terrace and new 8 seater Hot Tub overlooking stunning views
- 3 x fully ensuite double / twin rooms
- Second Floor:
- 2 family / quad rooms -all with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 double and 2 double / twin - all fully ensuite.
- Third Floor:
- 1 family or quad room with full ensuite
bar, barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Wholesome and leisurely breakfast with selection of cereals, fruits, hot porridge, eggs, yogurt, fruit juices, croissants, crusty French baguettes, local preserves and honey.
- Freshly brewed coffee and tea and steaming mugs of hot chocolate are on hand so you can linger in a leisurely manner or fill up and dash to the slopes
- Afternoon tea on your return from the slopes with homemade cakes
- 3 course evening meal, prepared for you by the chalets resident chef, using a range of local produce. To compliment dinner, a selection of fine, local wines are served for your enjoyment. We are pleased to cater for vegetarians and those with special dietary requirements as well.
- 3 days ski/snowboard hosting to those confident on red runs and above
- Complimentary minibus service to get you to and from the slopes in the mornings and evenings
- Free wifi access
- Extensive DVD collection and Sky digital
- Help with arranging your holiday (lift passes, child care,lessons, etc)
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Morzine
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata