- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Brown Bear Lodge
- The Lodge is built of old style timber and local stone.
- Inside the chalet has solid oak floors in the bedrooms and natural stone in the bathrooms and main living area.
- Under floor heating ensures warmth throughout.
- The Lodge is 5 minutes by mini-bus to Ardent bubble which offers easy and quick access to Avoriaz and the rest of the Portes Du Soleil circuit.
- We offer a complimentary shuttle service to & from the slopes.
- There are a couple of bars, restaurants and a ski shop all within a 2 minute walk from the Lodge.
- 7 ensuite bedrooms, all bedrooms are spacious and bath/shower rooms have all been individually designed.
- The four first floor bedrooms are exceptionally spacious with a kingsize double & a single bed, each room has its own balcony.
- The remaining three rooms have 2 twin beds that can be put together to make a kingsize double.
- Huge 50m² open plan dining/living area with open fire and comfy sofas.
- Large sun terrace with outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player, IPod docking station and free WiFi Internet
- Storage for skis and boots in heated garage
- Table tennis table
Current Promotions for Brown Bear Lodge:
FREE Ski Pass For children under 12 at Easter AND 15% off adult passesDates: 01 Apr 17 - 23 Apr 17 Families booking with us from the 1st of April 2017 onwards can benefit from this great deal. Get a FREE Portes Du Soleil ski pass kids pass for any children under 12 with the purchase of an adult Portes Du Soleil ski pass of the same duration. Offer available at any of the Reach4thealps chalets, this offer is not available for general sale at the ticket office. We can also now offer 15% off Adult PDS passes!
March special offer now includes a free ski passDates: 19 Mar 17 - 02 Apr 17 Stay at Brown Bear Lodge over the last 2 weeks of March at the reduced price of €795 euros per person per week. This price now includes a free Morzine/Les Gets lift pass worth €200 euros. Don't miss the spring sunshine and amazing conditions!
Short late March break, reduced at Brown Bear Lodge- includes lift pass and transfersDates: 26 Mar 17 - 31 Mar 17 A special 5 night stay is now available at Brown Bear Lodge, it's now only €650 euros per person including a 4 day Morzine Les Gets ski pass and return transfers! Now you've got NO excuse not to get on the snow!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- We pride ourselves on being a small independent company and taking a personal interest in our guests in order to provide a truly excellent service. We do our utmost to ensure our staff are exceptional and take a real interest in our guests too!
- We only recruit staff over 23 years of age and who have suitable experience such as cooking qualifications, chamber maid work and driving experience. Staff are well trained here in resort before each season and also well looked after throughout, thus ensuring happy skiing for all
- As well as an exceptional meal you can expect to find your bed made and the bathroom spotless on your return from the slopes at the end of each day. We offer a mid week towel change.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise