- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Central location, garage
Apartment les Drus 2
- Les Drus 2 is a luxury standard new apartment situated in the centre of Morzine.
- It is ideal for a group of friends or a family to share, as it sleeps 6, and all bedrooms are ensuite.
- The apartment has an open-plan living space, on the upper floor of the building, with wide sliding doors leading out onto 2 balconies facing South and South-West.
- The situation couldn't be better: at the lower end of the Rue du Bourg, you're only 100m from the excellent Carrefour supermarket, right above a wonderful boulangerie, and surrounded by a wide choice of bars and restaurants to suit all budgets.
- For skiing, you can either walk up to the Pleney lifts in 5 minutes, or to the SuperMorzine bubble in 8 minutes, or 1 minute down to the ski bus stop opposite the church. From there, you can catch free ski buses to Les Prodains (for Avoriaz), Nyon or Ardent (for les Lindarets).
- The apartment is also ideal for self-drivers (and mountain bikers) as there is a lockable garage at ground level.
- Planning to ski at Easter? See our Special Offer "Promo Glisse"!
From 28th March onwards, there's a free child area pass for every adult area pass you pay for! Contact us for more information.
- The 3 bedrooms are off the entrance hall on the lower floor; there are 2 twin bedrooms each with ensuite shower and WC, and a king-sized double with ensuite bath / shower and WC.
- Up a flight of stairs is the living space: 2 sofas provides comfortable seating, with a TV / DVD with freesat channels, and free Wi-fi. Sunny balconies equipped with deck chairs surround the living space.
- The dining table seats 6.
- The well-equipped kitchen has induction hob, SMEG full-sized oven, dishwasher and large fridge with freezer compartment. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer, plus electric cafetiere, toaster and kettle.
- Heating is via low-range underfloor heating and electric radiators in all rooms. There are electric shutters on the lounge windows.
- There is a garage accessed from the rear of the building where ski and boot storage is provided, with a boot warmer on a timer.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Please note that we also offer the following services for our self-catered properties:
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva in our licensed minibus: the rate is €60 per person return for 4 people, dropping to €47.50 pp return for 8 people.
- Full or part-catered service: we work with several highly recommended freelance caterers who can provide a combination of breakfasts, afternoon tea, daily cleaning, children's suppers and adults 3 or 4 course dinner with or without wine included, and also a dinner delivery service.
- Grocery delivery prior to arrival; you just send us your request list and we'll buy it for you fresh on the day and put it all in the apartment ready for you.
- Lift passes ready on collection: if you pre-book your lift passes with us we will have them ready for you on arrival in the chalet. These can be pre-paid or paid on arrival in resort.
- Advice and information about booking ski schools, ski guides and crèche / childcare.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise