- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Top floor terrace
Ferme de Margot
- Grand Cru Ski’s La Ferme de Margot is a beautifully restored and individually styled 1835 Savoyard farmhouse situated in a great location in Morzine, just a short walk to the Super M lift station, and is located directly on the ski bus route.
- The owners have taken great care to combine the original 1835 Savoyard crafted wood, slate and stone features with contempory furnishings to provide you with stylish comfortable and authentic surroundings.
- The original barn upstairs is stunning, providing a fantastic space in which to relax and unwind after your day in the mountains. An outside terrace offers a spectacular view of Pleney, and a fantastic spot from which to enjoy the weekly torch-light descent and firework display.
- The chalet sleeps 10 – 12 in five spacious, uniquely styled en-suite bedrooms. One bedroom has an annex providing additonal twin beds, ideal for friends or family who wish to share. All rooms have generous wardrobe space and hooks so you can truly make yourself at home...
- The well equiped media room provides a fantastic alternative space to play games and watch films and sport.
- We appreicate that getting ready and returning from skiing is an important part of the day – which is why we have made a special effort with our well appointed boot room, which provides ample space in which to store your skis, boards and dry yours boots (boot warmer of course) … and stash your helmet, gloves and ski jacket to leave you free and ready for tea and cakes!
- All rooms are en-suite
- Room 1 - Twin/Superking with bath in room & shower over
- Room 2 - Family Suite Twin/Superking with walk in shower + 2nd room for 2 single beds
- Room 3 - Twin /Superking with bath & hand shower over
- Room 4 – Twin/Superking with walk in shower
- Room 5 - Twin/Super king with walk in shower and dressing room/private snug
- All have plenty of storage and hooks so you can put everything away!
Facilities:boot dryers, games console, home cinema, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast: –Choice of eggs –Bacon –Croissants etc. –Cereals –Fresh fruit
- Teatime –Cake of the day –Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate
- Typical Evening 4 course dinner: –Canapes –Chorizo and pumpkin risotto –Pork tenderloin “En Papilotte” –Dark Chocolate Pot with Amaretti Biscuits –Local cheeses served by the fire with coffee/tea –House wine with dinner –Optional upgrade to premium wines
Our services extend to help you make your holiday stress free and enjoyable – we can assist you with the following: •Transfers from and to Geneva airport •Pre-booking lift passes •Pre-booking equipment hire with the delivery and fitting in the comfort of your chalet •Pre-booking ski schools for private and group lessons •Pre booking a ski guide •Local restaurant recommendations •Pre arranging childcare •Booking massage and physiotherapist treatments •Arranging doctors and dental appointments •Assisting with medical emergencies •Advising on activities available other than skiing
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise