- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 6 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Chalet Aux Joux
- Newly renovated to an exceptionally high standard.
- Sleeps up 12-13 guests in 6 beautifully designed bedrooms.
- Superb location in a quiet street in the centre of Morzine close to the main ski lifts, bars and restaurants.
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Catered in Winter, Self Catered in Summer
- 6 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Huge open plan room with log fire, comfy sofas and a large dining table, from which you can enjoy magnificent views across Morzine.
- Large terrace from which you get a great view of Pleney.
- Games room with Satellite TV, DVD & CD player
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub
Current Promotions for Chalet Aux Joux:
2 night weekend break available at Aux Joux, we NEVER do these so grab it whilst you can!Dates: 27 Jan 17 - 29 Jan 17 For 2 nights fully catered at the stunning Aux Joux - it's only €180 euros! Have a sneaky weekend break away and enjoy all the amazing snow we're getting. You'll be in that hot tub with a glass of bubbly in no time!
Cheaper prices and flexible dates at Chalet Aux Joux over EasterDates: 09 Apr 17 - 16 Apr 17 It's just €595 euros per person to stay at Chalet Aux Joux over Easter. Flexible dates possible. We're also offering 15% off Portes Du Soleil ski passes AND FREE passes for children under 12.
SAVE €100- Short Break Available At Aux Joux 22-25 JanDates: 22 Jan 17 - 25 Jan 17 Snap up the last room at Chalet Aux Joux for a reduced short break price of €495 euros including return Geneva transfers and a 3 day Morzine/Les Gets lift pass. Don't miss all the amazing snow we've got!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- Complimentary ski area orientation
- Morning mini-bus shuttle service to foot of slopes
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise