- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 6 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
Chalet Aux Joux
- Newly renovated to an exceptionally high standard.
- Sleeps up 12-13 guests in 6 beautifully designed bedrooms.
- Superb location in a quiet street in the centre of Morzine close to the main ski lifts, bars and restaurants.
- Outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Catered in Winter, Self Catered in Summer
- 6 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Huge open plan room with log fire, comfy sofas and a large dining table, from which you can enjoy magnificent views across Morzine.
- Large terrace from which you get a great view of Pleney.
- Games room with Satellite TV, DVD & CD player
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub
Current Promotions for Chalet Aux Joux:
Early booking discount of 25% on New Year at Chalet Aux JouxDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 We're offering 25% off on New Year at Chalet Aux Joux. This early bird booking offer won't be available for long so snap it up! Enjoy a magical start to 2018 in one of our favourite Morzine chalets.
Special group accommodation for Pass'Portes du Soleil weekendDates: 17 Jun 17 - 01 Jul 17 Looking to ride the Pass'Portes du Soleil this year? Then look no further than us for your accommodation. Chalet Jouet is available for the week before, during and after the huge MTB event. It has plenty of storage for bikes and couldn't be better located to access the Morzine lifts. It also has a hot tub and barrel sauna to ease the muscles after the huge ride! Please get in touch with us, info@reach4thealps to find out more
€70 euros per person per night at Chalet Aux Joux over EasterDates: 09 Apr 17 - 16 Apr 17 It's only €70 euros per person per night at Chalet Aux Joux for the week commencing the 9th April. Flexible dates availalble.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- Complimentary ski area orientation
- Morning mini-bus shuttle service to foot of slopes
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise