- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Flexible stays
- 15 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Jacuzzi,ski leading
Arblay La Reblais
- Run and hosted by Justin and Anne-Marie Haig since 1995, Haig Ski is dedicated to providing personal, friendly and flexible holidays for skiers, snowboarders and even aspiring telemarkers in winter, and in summer, relaxing mountain walks or action packed adventure sports.
- Based in France between Chatel and Morzine/Avoriaz, at the top of the Col du Corbier, we invite you to come and stay at La Reblais, our renovated Chalet/Farmhouse which has arguably one of the best views in the area.
- From here we offer fully catered accommodation, bed & breakfast, guiding, flexible holiday dates, Geneva airport transfers (only 75 minutes).
- Due to our unique location it is possible to go on a ski safari, skiing from a different resort every day. Justin, who leads most of the guiding has over 15 years experience of the Portes du Soleil. For beginners the small Ski Station of Drouzin Le Mont is only 500 metres away! La Reblais is also a great base for Ski Touring and Cross Country.
- In summer it is a beautiful area for walking. We are surrounded by shady woodlands, high mountain lakes and streams with either gentle or steeper walks. Mountain biking is one of the main activities here in the summer and we have a full program of guided rides.
- Recently renovated the older part of the house dates back to the 1800's.
- The chalet sleeps 8 comfortably in four double/twin bedrooms. Three have balconies and all are south facing. With additional beds for children it sleeps up to 12.
- There are 4 guest bathrooms. Three with a shower and bath and one with a shower.
- A stone fireplace dominates the large sitting/dining room. All the rooms have beamed ceilings and wood panelled walls.
- Outside Jacuzzi spa with fantastic views.
- We have Wifi, satellite TV, DVD's, games,books and table tennis.
- There is a boot /clothes drying room and washing faclities.
- We have ample off road parking.
Current Promotions for Arblay La Reblais:
20% off a full catered chalet booking in January including transfers.Dates: 04 Jan 15 - 31 Jan 15 All remaining January weeks are NOW £450 pp including Transfers which is a saving of £150 pp!. Hot tub, courtesy transport to/from the slopes whenever you need and great cuisine and wine selection plus a huge log fire !.....and the quality of service you would expect from an owner run chalet.
Christmas catered chalet-farmhouse .One room left ,£500 ppDates: 21 Dec 14 - 28 Dec 14 Come and experience our hospitality for the festive week. Hot tub, courtesy transport to/from the slopes whenever you need and great cusine with wine selection. AND a huge log fire !
SHORT BREAK 26th Feb-2nd March. £390 pp incl transfers.Dates: 21 Feb 15 - 28 Feb 15 Come and have a pampered break in a breathtaking setting ! Great food, wines,huge log fire and a stunning view from the Jacuzzi spa. Our private airport transfers ensure there is no waiting around so that you make the most of your time on the slopes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or special requests.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Continental breakfast (including porridge or eggs by request).
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes.
- We place great emphasis on the quality or our food and each night except one, Anne-Marie creates a superb 4 course meal which includes a cheese course and choice of wines followed by coffee and chocolates. For family groups with younger children we can provide an earlier supper.
- We also have a fully stocked bar.
- Ski guiding
- video analysis
- Geneva airport transfers
- Dedicated courtesy minibus for the lifts and Apres.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise