Arblay La Reblais
- Run and hosted by Justin and Anne-Marie Haig since 1995, Haig Ski is dedicated to providing personal, friendly and flexible holidays for skiers, snowboarders and even aspiring telemarkers in winter, and in summer, relaxing mountain walks or action packed adventure sports.
- Based in France between Chatel and Morzine/Avoriaz, at the top of the Col du Corbier, we invite you to come and stay at La Reblais, our renovated Chalet/Farmhouse which has arguably one of the best views in the area.
- From here we offer fully catered accommodation, bed & breakfast, guiding, flexible holiday dates, Geneva airport transfers (only 75 minutes).
- Due to our unique location it is possible to go on a ski safari, skiing from a different resort every day. Justin, who leads most of the guiding has over 15 years experience of the Portes du Soleil. For beginners the small Ski Station of Drouzin Le Mont is only 500 metres away! La Reblais is also a great base for Ski Touring and Cross Country.
- In summer it is a beautiful area for walking. We are surrounded by shady woodlands, high mountain lakes and streams with either gentle or steeper walks. Mountain biking is one of the main activities here in the summer and we have a full program of guided rides.
- Recently renovated the older part of the house dates back to the 1800's.
- The chalet sleeps 8 comfortably in four double/twin bedrooms. Three have balconies and all are south facing. With additional beds for children it sleeps up to 12.
- There are 4 guest bathrooms. Three with a shower and bath and one with a shower.
- A stone fireplace dominates the large sitting/dining room. All the rooms have beamed ceilings and wood panelled walls.
- Outside Jacuzzi spa with fantastic views.
- We have Wifi, satellite TV, DVD's, games,books and table tennis.
- There is a boot /clothes drying room and washing faclities.
- We have ample off road parking.
Current Promotions for Arblay La Reblais:
bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Continental breakfast (including porridge or eggs by request).
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes.
- We place great emphasis on the quality or our food and each night except one, Anne-Marie creates a superb 4 course meal which includes a cheese course and choice of wines followed by coffee and chocolates. For family groups with younger children we can provide an earlier supper.
- We also have a fully stocked bar.
- Ski guiding
- video analysis
- Geneva airport transfers
- Dedicated courtesy minibus for the lifts and Apres.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Morzine - Le Biot
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: bars and restaurants, bus stop, canyoning, cross country skiing, cycling, fantasicable, fishing, freelance catering, golf, half pipe, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice diving, ice rink, lake, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata