About Residence des Alpes H
- This apartment was awarded a 4* Tourist Office classification - a relative rarity in Morzine!
- Residence des Alpes is a renovation of one of Morzine's oldest hotels. The central location opposite the church and close to all facilities is unbeatable.
- This 8 person apartment has 4 double / twin ensuite bedrooms and is very well equipped and decorated, with real log fire, enabling you to relax in comfort and style.
- There is one allocated parking space and further parking is available behind the building on a first-come first-served basis. Additional underground parking is available 50m away.
Current Promotions for Residence des Alpes H:
- The Apartment has, at entrance level; a double bedroom with private shower room and Wc.
- A king sized bedroom with ensuite bath, overhead shower and WC, and this bedroom also has a plasma screen Satellite TV and DVD player.
- The open-plan lounge / dining area and kitchen features a curved fireplace, leather sofas and armchairs with footrests, and a balcony looking out over the Rue du Bourg.
- The kitchen has washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, eye-level oven, microwave, halogen hob, freezer and fridge.
- Upstairs are 1 large twin bedroom under the eaves with ensuite shower and Wc, and a double bedroom under the eaves with ensuite shower and WC. Each has velux windows with nightshades.
- It is possible to add a single folding bed in the twin room for a group of 9.
- Bedlinen is 100% pure cotton, and 2 towels are provided per person.
- In winter, end of week cleaning is included: in the summer there is a €70 charge.
cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Available on a self-catered basis Winter and Summer. Minimum stay is 3 nights; short breaks and long weekends are possible in low season during the winter, and during the summer.
- The rate for Res des Alpes H ranges from €600 per week in summer to €3500 per week in winter.
- Rates are self-catered and include bedlinen and towels (2 towels per person) and standard end-of-week cleaning in winter (see our booking conditions for more information). Cleaning is extra during the summer. Services of our Resort Manager are included in your stay.
- Airport transfers can be arranged on request at the time of booking; our standard rate is €55 return per person for min 4 people, with lower rates for groups of 5+.
- We can also arrange Portes du Soleil ski passes, childcare and babysitting, and we can advise on ski lessons for groups, adults and children.
- Freelance catering is available in this apartment: we can arrange a caterer to provide and serve breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 or 4 course evening meals, or any combination of these. Catering can be provided every day or just on selected days.
- At the time of booking we will provide a Confirmation Invoice, on receipt of a 25% deposit, and when the balance is paid 8 weeks before departure we will provide detailed instructions on how to arrive at the accommodation, together with a map if you are self-driving, and information about all aspects of your stay.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Morzine
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata