Residence des Alpes H
- This apartment was awarded a 4* Tourist Office classification - a relative rarity in Morzine!
- Residence des Alpes is a renovation of one of Morzine's oldest hotels. The central location opposite the church and close to all facilities is unbeatable.
- This 8 person apartment has 4 double / twin ensuite bedrooms and is very well equipped and decorated, with real log fire, enabling you to relax in comfort and style.
- There is one allocated parking space and further parking is available behind the building on a first-come first-served basis. Additional underground parking is available 50m away.
- The Apartment has, at entrance level; a double bedroom with private shower room and Wc.
- A king sized bedroom with ensuite bath, overhead shower and WC, and this bedroom also has a plasma screen Satellite TV and DVD player.
- The open-plan lounge / dining area and kitchen features a curved fireplace, leather sofas and armchairs with footrests, and a balcony looking out over the Rue du Bourg.
- The kitchen has washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, eye-level oven, microwave, halogen hob, freezer and fridge.
- Upstairs are 1 large twin bedroom under the eaves with ensuite shower and Wc, and a double bedroom under the eaves with ensuite shower and WC. Each has velux windows with nightshades.
- It is possible to add a single folding bed in the twin room for a group of 9.
- Bedlinen is 100% pure cotton, and 2 towels are provided per person.
- In winter, end of week cleaning is included: in the summer there is a €70 charge.
Current Promotions for Residence des Alpes H:
cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Please note that we also offer the following services for our properties:
* Airport transfers to and from Geneva in our licensed minibus: the rate is €58 per person return for 4 people, dropping down to €47.50 pp return for 8 people.
For larger groups or smaller groups please contact us with your flight arrival and departure times for a quote.
* Full or part-catered service: we work with several highly recommended freelance caterers who can provide a combination of breakfasts, afternoon tea, daily cleaning, children's suppers and adults 3 or 4 course dinner with or without wine included, and also a dinner delivery service.
* Grocery delivery prior to arrival; you just send us your request list and we'll buy it for you fresh on the day and put it all in the apartment ready for you.
* Lift passes ready on collection: if you pre-book your lift passes with us we will have them ready for you on arrival in the chalet. These can be pre-paid or paid on arrival in resort.
* Advice and information about booking ski schools, ski guides and crèche / childcare.
For details / costs of these services please ask us by email or phone.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Morzine
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata