- Chalet Morin is a massive chalet, offering spacious and comfortable living accommodation with over 450m2 of living space.
- Hot tub seating 9 adults
- The chalet is set in grounds of over 3/4 an acre and is located just 15-20 minutes walk from Morzine town centre
- Minibus lifts to the slopes and lifts to town in the evening and back until 1am
- 11 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Internet terminal available in the TV room
- Sky TV, DVD, Video, I-pod docking station, hifi, books and board games are available
- Digital film and music library
- Games room with table tennis, darts and snooker
- Playstation 2 and Wii.
- Prices from as little as £200 per person per week.
- Realtime online booking - Click the prices below to check live availability, prices and book online using a credit card.
- Morzine location
- Fully re-carpeted and redecorated for the 2010/11season
- Hot tub and decked area seating 8/9 adults with outdoor fire.
- 11 bedrooms sleeping up to 26
- 7 bathrooms, 3 of which are en-suite
- Spacious living accommodation
- Newly furnished living room of 900 square foot
- Separate dining room seating 26
- Massive TV room with Sky TV and internet access
- Basement games room with table tennis, snooker Wii and Playstation 2
- Plenty of private, secure parking outside the chalet
- Set in elevated secluded position in grounds of 2/3 of an acre
- Terrace with BBQ
barbecue, billiard room, computer, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Breakfast typically consists of porridge and a choice of cereals, freshly baked bread, toast, pain au chocolat and croissants, jams and preserves, eggs, sausages, bacon, Heinz baked beans, tomatoes, fruit, yoghurts and a selection of teas, freshly filtered coffee and a choice of fruit juice.
Breakfast is cooked to order for each guest.
Afternoon tea is provided daily with either home-made cakes or pastries served with a selection of teas, freshly filtered coffee and hot chocolate
A four course dinner will be served on every evening except Wednesday and will be served with a complimentary range of local wines. All the meals are hearty and use only the best ingredients. We can always provide a vegetarian evening meal. Guests are invited to eat out at a local restaurant, on Wednesday evening. A
typical evening menu would be:-
· Caramelised onion and camembert tart served with salad and a berry compote
· Slow roasted garlic and thyme infused leg of lamb served with rock salted roasted potatoes, honey roasted carrots and green beans.
· Lemon Pannacotta served with raspberries and crème fraiche
· Cheese board and fresh coffee
All dietary requirements can be catered for by a fully qualified, expeienced chef. We have extensive experience of coeliac, gluten free, nut allergies
Transfers can be arranged from airports and train stations (supp)
Babysitting and childcare can be arranged (supp)
Daily lifts to the slopes
Ski hire direct to door
Lift pass to chalet service
Unlimited wine and beer packages available (supp)
Packed lunches available (supp)
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Morzine
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata