- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 1/12
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 7 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- At Riders Refuge we offer great quality service and wholesome home cooked food.
- Our staff are here, to help you make the most of your Morzine chalet holiday.
- Chalet Eterle is fabulous accommodation for a great holiday, in a wonderful location, enabling you, your family and friends to take advantage of all that Morzine has to offer.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi with views over Morzine.
- Log Fire.
- Wi-Fi internet connection and use of laptop, Wii games console, HD UK TV, DVD player, media centre full of films and riding tunes, a selection of board games and books.
- Secure ski and board storage with boot warmers.
- 5 Bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
- 4 Rooms with balconies.
- Large sun terrace.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Chalet eterle
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- A three course meal with plenty of wine six nights a week. One night of the week the staff day off will give you the chance to sample the local Savoyard restaurants.
- Our menus are designed specifically to satisfy your appetite as well as your taste buds. (We provide the fuel you need to keep going all week!)
- A continental style breakfast with a cooked option.
- Afternoon tea. A delicious home baked cake, with local bread and jams, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
- Free transfers to and from Geneva airport.
- Free shuttle service to lifts each morning.
- Lift passes collected and delivered to make the most of your first day on the hill.
- Lessons can be pre-booked.
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 2 chalet hosts. (live out)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033(0)682635591
mob: France - 0033(0)682635625
twitter: morzinechaletAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: November 2005