- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Beautiful luxury chalet
Chalet Ride and Slide
- Based in the heart of the Portes Du Soleil, in a stunning Morzine location, Chalet Ride & Slide offers an ideal setting for the perfect winter or summer sports holiday.
- The chalet is a newly built ensuite property constructed to a very high standard.
- Located just over a 10 minute walk from Morzine town centre, the chalet offers the best of both worlds - easy access to the town, but in a quiet area to get away from it all.
- The chalet has it's own minibus to drop you to the ski lifts in the morning and pick you up again in the evening and it's just 1 minutes drive away.
- Chalet Guytaune, is a newly built 7 bedroom luxury chalet, sleeping up to 16 people. Built to a very high standard in a traditional style, the chalet provides luxurious chalet accommodation for your skiing or snowboarding holiday.
- The chalet is located in a beautiful elevated position, providing stunning views over Morzine, Montriond, and the surrounding area, yet is only just over a 10 minute walk from the town centre. We provide a courtesy minibus service to & from the lifts in the morning and afternoon. There's also a free ski bus stop just 40m from the chalet
- 7 ensuite bedrooms plus a separate bathroom. Large heated ski & board storage area to ensure your boots & gloves are thoroughly dried overnight and are warm and ready for you the next morning.
- To aid in your relaxation at the end of a hard day on the mountain, the chalet also benefits from having a sauna on the lower floor and plans are in place for an additional outside terrace area with hot tub for season 2007/8
- For those wishing to spend the evening in the chalet there's plenty of entertainment available from the chalets Media Centre, satalite TV, DVD's, board games, a PS2, and numerous CD's and Ipod station. There's also a table football machine and bar area.
- Champagne reception on first night
- Buffet breakfast consisting of a selection of cereals, breads, croissants, pain au chocolat, boiled eggs, cold meats, cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurts etc.
- Cooked or gourmet breakfasts on two days of the week
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, local breads & jams
- Pre-dinner aperitifs, post diner digestifs
- 4 course dinner (6 nights of the week)
- Complimentary wine available at any time, day or night!
- Minibus service to/from lifts in mornings and evenings
- Each day will begin with a buffet style breakfast, comprising of cereals, breads, local meats & cheeses, fruits, yoghurts, and smoothies.
- After a day on the mountain, you will be able to enjoy afternoon tea in the comfort of the chalet.
- In the evening, a flexible option of b&b, half board, or a combination of the two!
- Self catering option available, see website for details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise