- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Beautiful luxury chalet
- Based in the heart of the Portes Du Soleil, in a stunning Morzine location, Chalet R&S offers an ideal setting for the perfect winter or summer sports holiday.
- The chalet is a newly built ensuite property constructed to a very high standard.
- Located just over a 10 minute walk from Morzine town centre, the chalet offers the best of both worlds - easy access to the town, but in a quiet area to get away from it all.
- The chalet has it's own minibus to drop you to the ski lifts in the morning and pick you up again in the evening and it's just 1 minutes drive away.
- Chalet Guytaune, is a newly built 7 bedroom luxury chalet, sleeping up to 16 people. Built to a very high standard in a traditional style, the chalet provides luxurious chalet accommodation for your skiing or snowboarding holiday.
- The chalet is located in a beautiful elevated position, providing stunning views over Morzine, Montriond, and the surrounding area, yet is only just over a 10 minute walk from the town centre. We provide a courtesy minibus service to & from the lifts in the morning and afternoon. There's also a free ski bus stop just 40m from the chalet
- 7 ensuite bedrooms plus a separate bathroom. Large heated ski & board storage area to ensure your boots & gloves are thoroughly dried overnight and are warm and ready for you the next morning.
- To aid in your relaxation at the end of a hard day on the mountain, the chalet also benefits from having a sauna on the lower floor and a large terrace area with hot tub which provide outstanding views over the surrounding area.
- For those wishing to spend the evening in the chalet there's plenty of entertainment available from the chalets Media Centre, Internet TV, Netflix, board games, Wii, and numerous CD's and blue tooth speakers.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi/internet access
- Champagne reception on first night
- Buffet beakfast consisting of a selection of cereals, breads, croissants, fresh fruit, yoghurts etc.
- Cooked breakfast option every morning of your stay.
- Afternoon tea with cakes or savouries
- Pre-dinner aperitifs, post diner digestifs
- 4 course dinner (6 nights of the week)
- Complimentary wine available at any time, day or night!
- Minibus service to/from lifts in mornings and evenings
- Each day will begin with a buffet style breakfast, comprising of cereals, breads, local meats & cheeses, fruits, yoghurts, and smoothies.
- After a day on the mountain, you will be able to enjoy afternoon tea in the comfort of the chalet.
- In the evening, a flexible option of b&b, half board, or a combination of the two!
- Self catering option available, see website for details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise