Chalet Ride and Slide
- Based in the heart of the Portes Du Soleil, in a stunning Morzine location, Chalet Ride & Slide offers an ideal setting for the perfect winter or summer sports holiday.
- The chalet is a newly built ensuite property constructed to a very high standard.
- Located just over a 10 minute walk from Morzine town centre, the chalet offers the best of both worlds - easy access to the town, but in a quiet area to get away from it all.
- The chalet has it's own minibus to drop you to the ski lifts in the morning and pick you up again in the evening and it's just 1 minutes drive away.
- Chalet Guytaune, is a newly built 7 bedroom luxury chalet, sleeping up to 16 people. Built to a very high standard in a traditional style, the chalet provides luxurious chalet accommodation for your skiing or snowboarding holiday.
- The chalet is located in a beautiful elevated position, providing stunning views over Morzine, Montriond, and the surrounding area, yet is only just over a 10 minute walk from the town centre. We provide a courtesy minibus service to & from the lifts in the morning and afternoon. There's also a free ski bus stop just 40m from the chalet
- 7 ensuite bedrooms plus a separate bathroom. Large heated ski & board storage area to ensure your boots & gloves are thoroughly dried overnight and are warm and ready for you the next morning.
- To aid in your relaxation at the end of a hard day on the mountain, the chalet also benefits from having a sauna on the lower floor and plans are in place for an additional outside terrace area with hot tub for season 2007/8
- For those wishing to spend the evening in the chalet there's plenty of entertainment available from the chalets Media Centre, satalite TV, DVD's, board games, a PS2, and numerous CD's and Ipod station. There's also a table football machine and bar area.
- Champagne reception on first night
- Buffet breakfast consisting of a selection of cereals, breads, croissants, pain au chocolat, boiled eggs, cold meats, cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurts etc.
- Cooked or gourmet breakfasts on two days of the week
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, local breads & jams
- Pre-dinner aperitifs, post diner digestifs
- 4 course dinner (6 nights of the week)
- Complimentary wine available at any time, day or night!
- Minibus service to/from lifts in mornings and evenings
- Each day will begin with a buffet style breakfast, comprising of cereals, breads, local meats & cheeses, fruits, yoghurts, and smoothies.
- After a day on the mountain, you will be able to enjoy afternoon tea in the comfort of the chalet.
- In the evening, a flexible option of b&b, half board, or a combination of the two!
- Self catering option available, see website for details.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Morzine
Ski area: Portes du Soleil
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata