- Chalet Omaha is part of the exclusive Residence la Corniche development, overlooking the Rhone Valley in the heart of the Valais.
- With direct access to the Swiss 4 Valleys ski area, and every conceivable sporting activity for summer and winter, Omaha is superbly placed for the year-round attractions of the Swiss Alps.
- It occupies the top two floors of the Residence and has a stunning double height lounge and panoramic views.
- It has been furnished and fitted to a 5 star specification and is just 400m from the cable car station of Haute Nendaz.
- 220 sq m chalet that sleeps 10
- 3 x double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- 2 x twin bedrooms
- Additional family bathroom
- Master bedroom is 45 sq m and includes separate dressing area, balcony and large ensuite bath/shower room, wall-mounted 37 in flat screen TV, DVD player
- Two Salons (Main and Gallery) both with flat screen TV's and DVD players, a Wii Console and games, library, office station with Wifi connection.
- Fully fitted kitchen with 2 ovens, induction hob, built in fridge/freezer, microwave and all usual appliances
- 4 Balconies with tables, chairs and loungers - 2 south facing, 1 east facing, 1 north facing
- Ipod music station
- Lockers in boot room for 10 x skis and boots
- Parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and additional parking space.
- Thick luxury cotton towels & bathrobes for all guests.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Large storage room in basement (Sledges for kids, wood for fire, etc)
- Fully working wood-burning fireplace with opening glass screen
- Wireless broadband access
- Child facilities including baby chair, cot, plastic bibs and crockery/cutlery etc
- There is a small library of books and DVD's in the Chalet, but feel free to bring your own. There is a Wii with a few games - feel free to to bring additional games and controllers!
- The chalet is professionally managed, and cleaned and laundered weekly (twice weekly by prior arrangement)
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Nendaz - Haute Nendaz
Ski area: Verbier - Les 4 vallées
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bus station, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, rafting, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, water sports are in sion