- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 1/19
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Skiinout, jacuzzi, wifitv
- 8 person outdoor jacuzzi with views of Mont Blanc
- ski in / ski out in the centre of the world's largest linked ski area
- one lift away from the Vanoise Express linking La Plagne with Les Arcs
- en-suite rooms throughout and large open plan lounge/diner with wood burner
- ideal for all skiing abilities & short walk from the centre of the ski village
- for complete beginners we offer a private minibus to the ski school (2 mins)
- ski room with boot warmer, privately controlled underfloor heating
- Bedroom 1 - Quad, 4 single beds, full en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - Double, full en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - Twin, 2 single beds, full en-suite
- Bedroom 4 - Twin, 2 single beds, full en-suite
- Bedroom 5 - Twin, 2 sinlge beds, full en-suite
- Bedroom 6 - Single or twin. Also possible for a couple or 2 adult friends which are charged at 70% of the normal price), 2 single beds, full en-suite. In eaves, has low ceiling in part of room
- Bedroom 7 - Triple, 3 single beds, full en-suite
- Bedroom 8 - Double, 1 double bed, full en-suite
Current Promotions for Ancolies Lodge:
Early booking offers!Dates: 02 Dec 17 - 22 Apr 18 Next season rates and early booking offers now available!
Special offers include:
- Free lift passes for all guests at Christmas weeks!
- On all off-peak weeks at certain chalets receive x1 free place*
- Free group leader lift pass*
- Half-price ski/board equipment hire!
Please contact us for more information and availability.
0800 0664 996
Enjoy perfect Spring skiing in March from £614 pp inc flights & transfers!Dates: 11 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17
From the w/c 11th March through to the w/c 25th March we still have spaces in our La Plagne, Tignes and 3 Valleys chalets! Prices include flights from Gatwick, transfers, the half-board catered stay and unlimited beer and wine throughout!
Prices start from just £614 pp for the full package!
Any questions, queries or if you'd like to make a booking please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 0664 996 or email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The SnowChateaux team
0800 0664 996
Facilities:boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- A welcome drink and canapés on your first evening
- A continental breakfast or cooked hot options. Our breakfast buffet includes freshly baked baguettes, pastries, cereals, yoghurts and porridge made to order. Our daily cooked options include bacon, sausages, eggs, grilled tomatoes and pancakes.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, biscuits, scones and brownies.
- A delicious 4 course evening meal consisting of a starter, main and dessert which is then rounded off with a taste of a local French cheese.
- Unlimited beer and wine.
- Your meal is complimented with a choice of superior wines supplied by Le Verre Gourmand.
- Coffee and chocolates are served at the table or around the fire.
- Airport transfers and flights
- Ski and snowboard lessons, off-piste guiding, heli-skiing, multi resort visits etc
- Ski and snowboard equipment hire prior to your arrival
- Childcare and baby sitting in chalet or in resort.
- Lift pass waiting for you at breakfast
- Local massage service that visits you in the chalet after a hard day on the mountain. Different treatments available and worth every penny!
- Luxury airport transfers: Luxury vehicles with climate control, leather interiors and safe courteous chauffeurs are at your service.
- Helicopter airport transfer: If you want 20mins to your chalet rather than a couple of hours. Sightseeing trips also available.
- If you think helicopters are purely a device to gain access to the best powder then the heli-skiing is for you.