Apartment les Bleuets
- Apartment les Bleuets is one of 8 apartments in a large chalet located just 100m from the cable car, and 150m from the resort centre. It has a massive terrace with stunning views of the village and surronding mountains.
- Champagny en Vanoise is an old Savoy village at the head of the Vanoise valley. It is a tradditional village of wooden houses, rustic farms, and narrow streets with a particularly friendly atmosphere. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, bars and a disco.
- It has been rated as the best unspoilt winter resort in France by the Daily Mail ski and snowboard magazine. It is ideal for families and couples.
- From the village, a fast modern 10 seater gondola takes you up to the ski area in just 7 minutes.
- Champagny has its own lifts, snowpark, ski school, and children's area at the top of the telecabine. Links from Champagny quickly take you to the La Plagne and Paradiski areas, offering over 415km of prepared pistes.
- It is only a 20 minute drive to Courchevel and the three valleys offering over 600 kms of prepared pistes.
- We are flexible on start dates and durations to help you take advantage of the cheaper flights and avoid the Saturday queues.
- The apartment is 1 of 8 privately owned apartments in the Chalet Les Bleuets building. It is in a quiet but convenient area of the village.
- The apartment comes fully equipped to sleep 6 people and is tastefully decorated and maintained to a high standard.
- The apartment is based on 2 floors, all 3 bedrooms contain twin beds, 2 of the bedrooms can be converted to king size beds.
- Ground floor - Entrance hallway, twin bedroom 1, separate WC, bathroom, living room with kitchenette and foldaway dining table. Access to the large, private sun terrace.
- First floor - Twin bedroom 2, Twin bedroom 3.
- It has a large ski locker on the ground floor where you can safely store your equipment.
barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, iPod docking station, private parking (open), wifi (paying public area)
- Linen, towels and cleaning services can be provided
- Half board package available
- We can help you find the best travel options. From finding the best flights, ferry or train fares to arranging your resort transfers.
- Equipment hire, lessons and lift passes can be arranged for you.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: La Plagne - Champagny
Ski area: Paradiski
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, fishing, free shuttle bus, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse riding, ice climbing wall, mountain biking, mountaineering, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, ski school, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata