- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 25/33
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Internet access
Superb access to ski hire - Only 400 metres (approx.) from rental shop
- entrance hall
- ski room
- Room 11 = bunk beds with shower and WC
- Room 12= single with shower and WC
- Room 13 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 1 = twin with bath, shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 2 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, WC and shared balcony
- Room 3 = twin with bath, WC and private balcony
- Room 4 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, and WC
- Room 5 = twin with bath, and WC
- Room 6 = twin with bath, WC and shared balcony
- Room 7 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, WC and shared balcony
- Room 8 = twin with bath, WC and private balcony
- Room 9 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, shower and WC
- Room 10 = twin with bath, and WC
- living/dining area with fireplace
Current Promotions for Chalet Altesse:
Last Minute Chalet DealsDates: 08 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17
Skiing in Easter is a great time to go skiing, with or without the family, thanks to the quality of the snow and the warm weather. It is great for young children, beginners, or those who like to enjoy long lunches on a sunny veranda.
With our Last Minute Ski Deals the 8th April is an even more attractive time to get away. Save hundreds of pounds off your Easter ski holiday and have your pick from some of the best resorts in the Alps.
Facilities:open fireplace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.