- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 1/20
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- 8 person outdoor jacuzzi with views of Mont Blanc, indoor sauna & games room (pool table...)
- ski in / ski out in the centre of the world's largest linked ski area
- one lift away from the Vanoise Express linking La Plagne with Les Arcs
- en-suite rooms throughout and large open plan lounge/diner with raised ceiling
- ideal for all skiing abilities & 5 minute walk from the centre of the ski village
- for complete beginners we offer a private minibus to the ski school (2 mins)
- ski room with boot warmer, privately controlled underfloor heating
Just a short stroll from your chalet, approximately 10 minutes away, is the centre of the attractive village of Les Coches, and with views to die for, we think it is the ideal setting for the perfect ski holiday. Chalet Castor has everything you could wish for from a home away from home.
Sleeps 1 - 20 over 8 bedrooms
- Entrance hall
- Ski and boot room with heated boot rack
- Bedroom 7 - Twin room with en-suite shower room
- Lounge / dining room with open fire
- Terrace with Jacuzzi
- w.c. and basin
- Bedroom 1 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom & balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom & balcony
- Bedroom 4 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom & balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom (sloping ceiling)
- Bedroom 6 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom (sloping ceiling)
Current Promotions for Chalet Castor:
Early booking offers!Dates: 02 Dec 17 - 22 Apr 18 Next season rates and early booking offers now available!
Special offers include:
- Free lift passes for all guests at Christmas weeks!
- On all off-peak weeks at certain chalets receive x1 free place*
- Free group leader lift pass*
- Half-price ski/board equipment hire!
Please contact us for more information and availability.
0800 0664 996
Enjoy perfect Spring skiing in March from £614 pp inc flights & transfers!Dates: 11 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17
From the w/c 11th March through to the w/c 25th March we still have spaces in our La Plagne, Tignes and 3 Valleys chalets! Prices include flights from Gatwick, transfers, the half-board catered stay and unlimited beer and wine throughout!
Prices start from just £614 pp for the full package!
Any questions, queries or if you'd like to make a booking please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 0664 996 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The SnowChateaux team
0800 0664 996
Facilities:boot dryers, computer, games console, games room, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), sauna, wifi (free public area)
- A welcome drink and canapés on your first evening
- A continental breakfast or cooked hot options. Our breakfast buffet includes freshly baked baguettes, pastries, cereals, yoghurts and porridge made to order. Our daily cooked options include bacon, sausages, eggs, grilled tomatoes and pancakes.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, biscuits, scones and brownies.
- A delicious 4 course evening meal consisting of a starter, main and dessert which is then rounded off with a taste of a local French cheese.
- Unlimited beer and wine.
- Your meal is complimented with a choice of superior wines supplied by Le Verre Gourmand.
- Coffee and chocolates are served at the table or around the fire.
- Airport transfers and flights
- Ski and snowboard lessons, off-piste guiding, heli-skiing, multi resort visits etc
- Ski and snowboard equipment hire prior to your arrival
- Childcare and baby sitting in chalet or in resort.
- Lift pass waiting for you at breakfast
- Local massage service that visits you in the chalet after a hard day on the mountain. Different treatments available and worth every penny!
- Luxury airport transfers: Luxury vehicles with climate control, leather interiors and safe courteous chauffeurs are at your service.
- Helicopter airport transfer: If you want 20mins to your chalet rather than a couple of hours. Sightseeing trips also available.
- If you think helicopters are purely a device to gain access to the best powder then the heli-skiing is for you.