- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
Superb access to ski hire - Only 250 metres (approx.) from rental shop
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
- Rooms 2 & 3 = twins with shower and WC
- wellness area with Jacuzzi and sauna
- heated boot dryers
- Room 1 = small twin with shower and WC
- kitchen, dining room and living room
- 180 degree balcony
- Rooms 4 & 5 = twins with shower, WC and shared balcony (sloping roof)
- Room 6 = twin with shower, WC and private balcony (sloping roof)
Current Promotions for Chalet Klosters:
Last Minute Chalet DealsDates: 08 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17
Skiing in Easter is a great time to go skiing, with or without the family, thanks to the quality of the snow and the warm weather. It is great for young children, beginners, or those who like to enjoy long lunches on a sunny veranda.
With our Last Minute Ski Deals the 8th April is an even more attractive time to get away. Save hundreds of pounds off your Easter ski holiday and have your pick from some of the best resorts in the Alps.
Facilities:hot tub (indoor), open fireplace, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A call from one of our Ski Specialists prior to departure to see if there is anything else we can help you with (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 4+* and 5* rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet