- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, sauna, snowsure
- ski from door in the centre of the Worlds largest linked area (La Plagne/Les Arcs)
- 8 person outdoor Jacuzzi & sauna
- hand picked for its locality to the piste, traditional and beautiful look & feel
- large open plan lounge/diner with traditional Alpine fireplace
- ideal for all skiing abilities & short walk from the centre of the ski village
- If not skiing / walking then the ski school offer a free minibus to lessons (2 mins)
Room 2 - Triple room (private en-suite shower & toilet)
Room 1- Triple room (private en-suite bath & toilet)
Sauna & outdoor jacuzzi
Open plan Dining & Living space (balcony, entertainment corner, fireplace)
Room 3 - Double room (private en-suite shower & toilet)
Room 6 - double room (space for 3rd bed - private en-suite shower & toilet, private balcony)
Room 5 - twin room (private en-suite shower & toilet)
Room 4 - twin room (private en-suite shower & toilet)
Current Promotions for Chalet Parellou:
Early booking offers!Dates: 02 Dec 17 - 22 Apr 18 Next season rates and early booking offers now available!
Special offers include:
- Free lift passes for all guests at Christmas weeks!
- On all off-peak weeks at certain chalets receive x1 free place*
- Free group leader lift pass*
- Half-price ski/board equipment hire!
Please contact us for more information and availability.
0800 0664 996
Enjoy perfect Spring skiing in March from £614 pp inc flights & transfers!Dates: 11 Mar 17 - 01 Apr 17
From the w/c 11th March through to the w/c 25th March we still have spaces in our La Plagne, Tignes and 3 Valleys chalets! Prices include flights from Gatwick, transfers, the half-board catered stay and unlimited beer and wine throughout!
Prices start from just £614 pp for the full package!
Any questions, queries or if you'd like to make a booking please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 0664 996 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The SnowChateaux team
0800 0664 996
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- A welcome drink and canapés on your first evening
- A continental breakfast or cooked hot options. Our breakfast buffet includes freshly baked baguettes, pastries, cereals, yoghurts and porridge made to order. Our daily cooked options include bacon, sausages, eggs, grilled tomatoes and pancakes.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, biscuits, scones and brownies.
- A delicious 4 course evening meal consisting of a starter, main and dessert which is then rounded off with a taste of a local French cheese.
- Unlimited beer and wine.
- Your meal is complimented with a choice of superior wines supplied by Le Verre Gourmand.
- Coffee and chocolates are served at the table or around the fire.
- Airport transfers and flights.
- Ski and snowboard lessons, off-piste guiding, heli-skiing, multi resort visits, etc.
- Order your ski and snowboard equipment hire prior to your arrival and have it delivered to your chalet.
- Childcare and baby sitting in chalet or in resort.
- Pre-order your lift pass which will be delivered to your chalet at no charge.
- Discounted & free massages (specific dates - see offer) from local massage service who will visit you in your chalet after a hard day on the mountain.
- Airport transfers: British company with British driver, with over 20 vehicles holding 8 passengers each, with climate control, DVD player and extensive local knowledge.
- Helicopter airport transfer: If you want 20mins to your chalet rather than a couple of hours. Sightseeing trips & heli-skiing also available.