- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury ski chalet fantastically located on the piste with direct ski-in/ski-out access
- Luxury 7-seater hot tub with amazing views of Mont Blanc
- Beautifully furnished, with uninterrrupted views on 3 sides
- 4 tasteful bedrooms, and all with:
- ensuite marble bathroom with bath and shower
- luxury bedding, towels and bathrobes
- TV (UK) & stereo system with iPod connection
- Complimentary toiletries
- Boot warmers, underfloor heating, cosy fireplace
- Delightful triple aspect lounge with dining area, a welcoming fire place, full length windows and a balcony overlooking the valley, Mont Blanc, and the piste
- The lounge is particularly homely with under floor heating, quality furnishings, a fully equipped music system and a computer with internet access
- Hot-tub on the chalet sun terrace with gorgeous views of Mont Blanc
- Bedrooms (sleep 8-9)
- one double (king) with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- one twin with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- one triple with ensuite bathroom
- one double/twin with en-suite bathroom
- Each bedroom has its own English TV and quality music system with Ipod connectivity.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Guest reviews
Current Promotions for Chalet Pisteside:
Was £550, now £450pp PLUS KIDS SKI FREE*Dates: 09 Apr 16 - 16 Apr 16 Departing 9 April, you can stay in luxury ski-in/out Chalet Pisteside for just £450pp (save £100). Plus Buy 2 adults passes, and get a child pass free.
WAS £725, now £495 - over 30% saving PLUS lift pass upgradeDates: 19 Mar 16 - 26 Mar 16 Departing 19th March, this is a great time to come skiing - lovely bluebird days, quiet slopes and a great discount. Now only £495pp plus 'Buy a full Paradiski pass for the price of a La Plagne pass' offer, saving 45€pp.
Facilities:boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
At Chalet Pisteside, we are passionate about providing delicious food that makes our guests' holidays that bit extra special. Which is why we only employ professional chefs, not trained chalet staff!
- Breakfast: cooked option every day, and choice of cereals, croissants and breads, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruit and porridge
- Afternoon tea: freshly baked cake and a selection of teas and filter coffee.
- Sumptuous 4-course gourmet dinners, with canapes and amuse-bouche on some evenings
- Unlimited, carefully selected wines at dinner
- Dinners end with a selection of local cheeses
- Honsesty bar offering low cost drinks throughout your stay
- Not forgetting of course, welcome and departure champagne to make your holiday that bit more special!
- Pre-holiday arrangement of all holiday extras eg:
- Lift pass
- Ski hire
- Ski school
- Airport transfers
- etc etc
- Ski hosting available upon request
- 50m from nearest parking
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise