About Chalet Lengau
- Chalet Lengau is a new, 4 bedroom chalet set in the beautiful Saalbach-Hinterglemm ski resort near Salzburg, Austria.
- The skiing in the Glemm valley is amongst the best in Austria, with the vast Saalbach-Hinterglemm ski circus on your doorstep.
- Chalet Lengau lies in a 'winter wonderland' setting surrounded by snow covered forests, streams and mountain peaks, yet is less than a 5-minute ski bus ride to the nearest lift.
- The chalet has been designed as the perfect base for your skiing holiday, offering total comfort and luxury as well as convenience. Just enjoy the breathtaking views, the private sauna, and the great open plan lifestyle!
- Perfect for summer holidays too - enjoy mountain walks and views; swimming in the nearby lake; canoeing; nearby cultural highlights include Salzburg, Zell am See and Kitzbuhl.
- 4 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 twin, 1 quad room
- 3 bathrooms
- dining area with seating for 8 people
- fully equipped kitchen
- lving area with TV & DVD
- wireless broadband, computer available
- parking available
barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)