- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Half Board basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 1/18
- Flexible stays
- 10 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet la Terrasse de Verchaix**
La Terrasse is an owner-run property, situated one hour from Geneva, on the sunny slopes of the strikingly beautiful upper Giffre valley. Opposite are Morillon, 5 minutes, Samoens, 10 minutes, which link to Flaine, Les Carroz and 265kms of piste which form the Grand Massif range
La Terrasse incorporates modern comforts in every room. The living area benefits from wall to wall windows with stunning panoramic views. You will be personally welcomed by the owners Phil, and Louise, who is a qualified chef.
Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Award 2015
· 7 seater Hot Tub with mountain views
· Quick and easy mini-bus shuttle service
· Professional Chef
· Breakfast buffet, cooked and continental
· Afternoon tea daily
· 3-Course evening meal with coffee
· SKY TV
· Free Wi-Fi
· Bar /Lounge
· Discounted ski hire service
· 7 rooms, sleeps 18
- Luxury 7 seater hot tub!
- All individual guest rooms have en-suite facilities, 4 of these are south facing, enjoying the most magnificent panoramic views of the Giffre Valley and Grand Massif ski area.
- Our two, three and four bedded rooms mean Chalet La Terrasse de
Verchaix is the ideal venue for an activity orientated, all year round family holiday.
- TV and hairdryer in all rooms
- Our welcoming bar is a gathering place for holidaymakers and locals alike The bar is equipped with satellite television and sky sports channels, and offers a selection of beers, local and regional wines and speciality Alpine liqueurs,
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Ski Room
- Games room with pool table,
Facilities:bar, barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Chalet board includes hearty cooked breakfast.
- Delicious 3 course evening meal with coffee (on all 7 nights) in our spacious dining room/lounge with panoramic valley views.
- Freshly made afternoon tea cake and hot drinks.
- The jewels in our Alpine crown are undoubtedly the chalet restaurant and terrace which offer quite simply the best views of the valley in the whole of the valley!
- Louise is a trained chef, favouring international cuisine alongside some of the region's speciality dishes.
- During your stay with us, you have to try the house speciality, ‘Potence Flambé au Whisky' ... it isn't available anywhere else in the vicinity!
- We are pleased to present a fine selection of Savoie wine and cheeses, in our restaurant; we also offer mouth-watering regional specialities, such as Tartiflette, and Berthoud. Our terrace is open to diners during the summer months, weather and temperatures permitting of course!
- Prices quoted are in Euros
- Daily cleaning service
- Excellent hospitality, food and wine
- Panoramic views
- WiFi Hotspot
- Sky TV - sports
- Fully Licensed bar
- Games room with pool table
- Children's high tea available
- We are able to cater for special dietary requirements
- We can assist with booking transfers, ski school, lift passes and ski equipment
- Fantastic wedding venue, and private parties can be catered for.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise