The comfortable living room has a space to sit and relax around the cosy fireplace or a dining area which is an ideal place for board games outside of meal times. The mini-bar offers a selection of wines, beers and soft-drinks which you can enjoy on the sun terrace in the afternoons or soak away the aches and pains of a hard days skiing in the hot-tub while taking in the great view across the Val Thorens. For those who need to keep in touch with the outside world, a free WIFI internet connection is provided in the chalet.
In the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each chalet with heated electric boot warmers - from this corridor you take the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste at the foot of the gondola lift - access to the pistes really couldn't be easier.
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with log burner, dining area, sun terrace and hot-tub
- Communal WC
- Room 1 - small double room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 3 - small double room with en-suite shower room
- Rooms 4 and 5 - suite for 4-5 people consisting of a main twin room plus triple mezzanine room (accessed via a ladder from the lobby of the suite), shower room
- Room 6 - triple room with double bed and single bed, en-suite shower room
Current Promotions for Chalet Hayley:
boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, swimming pool (outdoor), wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including full English cooked breakfast with products brought from the UK for the traditional taste as well as continental options, cereals and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited cakes and fresh bread and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Catered service with breakfast, afternoon tea served on 7 days of the week plus an evening meal with wine served on 6 days of the week
- Resort pre-booking service - as part of our service we book your ski-passes, lessons and discounted equipment hire in advance and everything will be ready when you arrive to pick up your skis and go! Our prices are the same or cheaper than would pay in the resort or on the internet yourself and you save a lot of time on your arrival day - you also don't pay until the day you arrive so you really have nothing to lose!
- Services of our staff in the resort
- Flexible travel services - we are able to provide a package including channel crossings, rail tickets, or airport transfers using our own fleet of brand new air-conditoned minibuses - or you can simply book the accommodation and make your own arrangements if your prefer. All travel arrangements are quoted separately. We can also provide assistance with flight bookings if required.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Les Menuires
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, doctor, fitness centre, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, night skiing, nightclub, skidoo safaris, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tourist office