- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 14 bedrooms, sleeps 28
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Great for groups
The chalet benefits from two living rooms which can be joined together to form one large room or separated - this is ideal for groups with children, where the kids can enjoy the X-Box or satellite TV in one room leaving the other free for the adult conversation. Each living room has a welcoming fireplace and doors to the balconies which have stunning views over the Bozel Valley.
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Two living rooms with fireplaces and balconies
- Dining room
- 2 family suites - each consisting of a double room, separate bunk room and shower room
- 3 twin en-suite rooms
- 1 double en-suite room
- 2 double en-suite rooms with bath and balcony
- 2 large double en-suite rooms with balcony
- 2 bunk en-suite rooms
Current Promotions for Chalet Christine:
Christmas & New Year SAVINGS with Ski Amis - up to £230 Off our Catered Chalets in the Alps!Dates: 12 Dec 15 - 19 Dec 15, 19 Dec 15 - 26 Dec 15, 26 Dec 15 - 02 Jan 16
Save £££ with our Blizzard of Offers for Early Bird week, Christmas and New Year dates:
Early bird Week - Save up to £100 per person!
12th December – prices from just £249
The Magical White Christmas Week - Save up to £220 per person!
19th December – prices from just £499
New Year Fireworks Week - Save up to £230 per person!
26th December – prices just from £699
Take advantage of these offers and spend a magical Christmas or New Year in one of our catered chalets, with sauna or hot tubs, en-suite rooms, lof fire dining rooms, superb views over the French Alps and great locations near lifts and pistes. For details and conditions call us at 0203 411 5439 or go to http://www.skiamis.com/skideals.htm and make your wishes come true. To ensure you get the chalet you want, talk to us today as availabilities dwindle day by day!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including full English cooked breakfast with products brought from the UK for the traditional taste as well as continental options, cereals and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited cakes and fresh bread and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Child menus including many products imported from the UK to suit the English kids' tastes - meals served earlier in the evening
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Catered service with breakfast, afternoon tea served on 7 days of the week plus an evening meal with wine served on 6 days of the week
- Resort pre-booking service - as part of our service we book your ski-passes, lessons and discounted equipment hire in advance and everything will be ready when you arrive to pick up your skis and go! Our prices are the same or cheaper than would pay in the resort or on the internet yourself and you save a lot of time on your arrival day - you also don't pay until the day you arrive so you really have nothing to lose!
- Services of our staff in the resort
- Flexible travel services - we are able to provide a package including channel crossings, rail tickets, or airport transfers using our own fleet of brand new air-conditoned minibuses - or you can simply book the accommodation and make your own arrangements if your prefer. All travel arrangements are quoted separately. We can also provide assistance with flight bookings if required.