- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Wonderful alpine comfort
- A firm favourite with returning guests - Chalet de la Boulangerie is a chalet apartment that was converted during the summer of 2003.
- The chalet is spread over two floors, and is beautifully finished and tastefully decorated. All four bedrooms have their own facilities, and the spacious, airy lounge/dining room has great over views over the whole village.
- Fantastic location just 25m from the new Golf chairlift and the blue Lapin piste.
The chalet is a real favourite with Ski Basics ‘first and last lifters’ with the lapin piste reaching almost to the doorstep and the new Golf chairlift speeding you up into the heart of Three Valleys’ skiing.
- 1 double with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with separate bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Towels and sheets provided
- Free Sat TV, DVD player
- CD player
- Staff live out
Current Promotions for Chalet Boulangerie:
FREE Meribel Valley ski passes for all party members!!Dates: 07 Jan 17 - 21 Jan 17 Yes you heard us correctly!
Free ski passes for all party members when booking for the week commencing 7th or 14th January.
All guests will receive a free Meribel Valley 6 day ski pass (easily upgradable to the 3 Valleys for a small supplement). Ski passes are worth over €220 each!
Why not take the guess work out of your holiday costs? You can relax knowing it's one less thing to think about. Give us a call in the Bath office to discuss your accommodation requirements, with all of our chalets benefiting from this offer, there's bound to be something that is right for you.
Come and enjoy the Three Valleys and we will look after the rest!
For this special offer, simply call for information - 01225 731312 or visit www.skibasics.com
LAST WEEK of the season remaining! Excellent conditions predicted!Dates: 09 Apr 16 - 16 Apr 16 Unbelievable prices for the last week of the season, with amazing piste conditions!
The conditions in Meribel at the moment are about as good as it gets, so with only a few more weeks of skiing left and more snow on the horizon it's easy to see that the end of the season is likely to attract some last minute bookings!
Don't miss out though, we only have a handful of chalets now available for this week, prices from just £299pp catered board basis! or push to the boat out and experience one of our Luxury 'Plus' chalet and all the extras for just £349pp.
Ring Cheryl for details. 01225 731312
Facilities:cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.