- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Wonderful alpine comfort
- A firm favourite with returning guests - Chalet de la Boulangerie is a chalet apartment that was converted during the summer of 2003.
- The chalet is spread over two floors, and is beautifully finished and tastefully decorated. All four bedrooms have their own facilities, and the spacious, airy lounge/dining room has great over views over the whole village.
- Fantastic location just 25m from the new Golf chairlift and the blue Lapin piste.
The chalet is a real favourite with Ski Basics ‘first and last lifters’ with the lapin piste reaching almost to the doorstep and the new Golf chairlift speeding you up into the heart of Three Valleys’ skiing.
- 1 double with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with separate bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Towels and sheets provided
- Free Sat TV, DVD player
- CD player
- Staff live out
Current Promotions for Chalet Boulangerie:
Free Meribel Valley ski passes for weeks commencing 2nd and 9th January.Dates: 02 Jan 16 - 16 Jan 16 Book any of our Catered ski chalets for the first two weeks of January and receive a free Meribel Valley 6 day ski pass for each party member (easily upgradable to the 3 Valleys for a small supplement).
Why not take the guess work out of your holiday costs? You can relax knowing it's one less thing to think about. All of our chalets benefit from this offer, the hard part is choosing which one you want to stay in!! Give us a call in the Bath office to discuss your requirements.
Come and enjoy the Three Valleys and we will look after the rest!
Early birds..be first on the slopes!Dates: 12 Dec 15 - 19 Dec 15 Come and enjoy Meribel for the first week of the season!
Some cracking chalet prices to be had and the benefit of lovely quiet slopes, not only that but your ski passes are offered at a discounted rate!
We open our chalets on the 12th December and prices start from just £319pp on a catered board basis, at less than £50 a night, this really is a special price!! Breakfast, afternoon tea, three course evening meal with unlimited wine, plus the added advantage of a dedicated driver service to ensure getting on and off the slopes is childs play, unless of course you manage to be extra lucky and snap up one of our ski in/out chalets, but be quick!!
Facilities:cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.