- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/9
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- credit cards accepted
- Wonderful alpine comfort
- A firm favourite with returning guests - Chalet de la Boulangerie is a chalet apartment that was converted during the summer of 2003 and refurbished again in 2014.
- The chalet is spread over two floors, and is beautifully finished and tastefully decorated. All four bedrooms have their own facilities, and the spacious, airy lounge/dining room has great over views over the whole village.
- Fantastic location just 25m from the new Golf chairlift and the blue Lapin piste.
The chalet is a real favourite with Ski Basics ‘first and last lifters’ with the lapin piste reaching almost to the doorstep and the new Golf chairlift speeding you up into the heart of Three Valleys’ skiing.
- 1 double with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin with separate bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Towels and sheets provided
- Free Sat TV, DVD player
- CD player
- Staff live out
Current Promotions for Chalet Boulangerie:
December deals! By the room of full chaletDates: 16 Dec 16 - 23 Dec 16 Be first on the slopes this winter. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to ski with your friends and family this winter, we have limited availability now for the rest of the season so this is a great option for securing your holiday with us.
The chalets come in a range of sizes and styles and with prices from just £349 catered we feel that we offer fantastic value for money.
We currently also have a chalet on a room by room basis for the same price so if there's just the two of you, you can still have the same great experience of the catered chalet without having to rope in any mates. What's stopping you?
Give us a call to discuss your requirements on 01225 731312
Easter - Special Prices!!!Dates: 01 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17 Enjoy the Three Valleys this Easter, make the most of your time away with friends and family in one of our gorgeous chalet, relax and undwind as our dedicated hosts spoil you with delicious foods and wines.
Prices just reduced on many chalets, take your pick of size and style whilst we still have availability.
Catered prices start from just £450pp for the week.
Call Cheryl for more information - 01225 731312
Facilities:cot/highchair, home cinema, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.