- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- All en-suite
Chalet Cret de la Neige
Only a few minutes’ walk from both the Olympic télécabine and the shops of Meribel Village, Chalet Cret de la Neige benefits from the tranquility of seclusion without the inconveniences of distance. And if even this sounds too much – take advantage of our bespoke driver service to get wherever you want to go!
- 1 double with ensuite shower
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 4 twins with ensuite shower
- Open log fire in living room
- Free Sat TV, and DVD player
- CD player
- Towels and sheets provided
- South facing balcony
- Ski & boot room
- Staff live out
- Click the icons for 360° panoramas and video pages!
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Testimonials
Current Promotions for Chalet Cret de la Neige:
HALF TERM SOLD OUT - Make plans for Easter!! Reduced pricesDates: 26 Mar 16 - 09 Apr 16
With February Half Term 2016 now sold out in our 13 catered chalets, how about making early plans for Easter? We have some fantastic prices and a fair bit of availability for the week commencing 2nd April. Come and enjoy the beautiful 3 Valleys, soak up some Spring sunshine whilst enjoying the plentiful snow!
Prices start from just £399 per person on a catered board basis or why not treat yourself and stay in one of our premier chalets with 'Plus' package from just £499 per person!
Don't hang around too long though as bookings have been coming in thick and fast during the last few months!!
Facilities:garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
Cuisine & Services:
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.