Chalet Cret de la Neige
Only a few minutes’ walk from both the Olympic télécabine and the shops of Meribel Village, Chalet Cret de la Neige benefits from the tranquility of seclusion without the inconveniences of distance. And if even this sounds too much – take advantage of our bespoke driver service to get wherever you want to go!
- 1 double with ensuite shower
- 1 twin with ensuite bathroom
- 4 twins with ensuite shower
- Open log fire in living room
- Free Sat TV, and DVD player
- CD player
- Towels and sheets provided
- South facing balcony
- Ski & boot room
- Staff live out
- Click the icons for 360° panoramas and video pages!
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Testimonials
garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
Cuisine & Services:
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Meribel
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
Cathy Fenning – Chalet Cret de la Neige - January 2012
The chalet hosts were an amazing duo working to an exceptional standard, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It really made all the difference to the holiday. I really couldn't suggest anything they could have done better, A+!! Fantastic service, thoroughly enjoyed the holiday, very high standards which has set this holiday apart from all my previous trips. I will happily book again and will certainly recommend this company to my friends!Raymond Shek - January 2011" 02 Oct 12