- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Meribel centre
Chalet Le Lachat
The balcony, which runs along the whole length of the chalet, provides ample space to enjoy the sunshine or, on a snowy day, snooze on the sofas and toast your toes by the wood-burning stove. And if anything can tempt you out of the comfort of home, Chalet Lachat’s central location makes it ideally placed for skiing, shopping and après-ski!
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 shower/bathrooms
- 2 separate WC's
- Free Sat T.V and DVD player
- Wood burning stove in living room
- South-facing balcony
- Locker for boots and skis
- See our videos and panoramas - click the icons below!
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Lachat:
FREE Meribel Valley ski passes for all party members!!Dates: 07 Jan 17 - 14 Jan 17 Yes you heard us correctly!
Free ski passes for all party members when booking for the week commencing 7th or 14th January.
All guests will receive a free Meribel Valley 6 day ski pass (easily upgradable to the 3 Valleys for a small supplement). Ski passes are worth over €220 each!
Why not take the guess work out of your holiday costs? You can relax knowing it's one less thing to think about. Give us a call in the Bath office to discuss your accommodation requirements, with all of our chalets benefiting from this offer, there's bound to be something that is right for you.
Come and enjoy the Three Valleys and we will look after the rest!
For this special offer, simply call for information - 01225 731312 or visit www.skibasics.com
Facilities:cot/highchair, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- Included in the price; Resort taxes, linen and towels and end of stay clean.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise