- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Meribel centre
Chalet Le Lachat
The balcony, which runs along the whole length of the chalet, provides ample space to enjoy the sunshine or, on a snowy day, snooze on the sofas and toast your toes by the wood-burning stove. And if anything can tempt you out of the comfort of home, Chalet Lachat’s central location makes it ideally placed for skiing, shopping and après-ski!
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 shower/bathrooms
- 2 separate WC's
- Free Sat T.V and DVD player
- Wood burning stove in living room
- South-facing balcony
- Locker for boots and skis
- See our videos and panoramas - click the icons below!
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Lachat:
Self Catered Chalets from £1192 for the week - Central MeribelDates: 13 Dec 14 - 18 Apr 15 Book your self catered holiday early and relax in the knowledge that you have secured a fantastic deal without having search endlessly for that last minute deal.
Both of our Self Catered chalets are located in Meribel Town and offer the perfect base for your holiday, Chalet Fourmi is right opposite a chairlift and Chalet Lachat is a beautiful penthouse apartment (with lift) within a few minutes walk to the nearest slope, so what could be more convenient? The Ski Basics team will be on hand in resort to help with any extras, help or advice you should need. We can provide transfers from the local airports and train station and pre-order your ski passes and with our specialised booking system you can manage your booking online!
Your self catered week includes all resort taxes, towels and linen and an end of stay clean. No hidden charges!!
Meribel Valley Ski Pass IncludedDates: 03 Jan 15 - 10 Jan 15, 10 Jan 15 - 17 Jan 15 Let us make things simple for you!!
All of our chalets on weeks commencing 3rd and 10th January include a 6 day Meribel Valley ski pass for each member of your party worth approx £200! These can be easily upgraded for a small supplement, but it does make budgeting for your holiday even easier, knowing that the ski pass is taken care of!
Don't miss out on these great value weeks! Limited availability...HURRY.
Facilities:cot/highchair, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- Included in the price; Resort taxes, linen and towels and end of stay clean.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise