- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Meribel centre
Chalet Le Lachat
The balcony, which runs along the whole length of the chalet, provides ample space to enjoy the sunshine or, on a snowy day, snooze on the sofas and toast your toes by the wood-burning stove. And if anything can tempt you out of the comfort of home, Chalet Lachat’s central location makes it ideally placed for skiing, shopping and après-ski!
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 shower/bathrooms
- 2 separate WC's
- Free Sat T.V and DVD player
- Wood burning stove in living room
- South-facing balcony
- Locker for boots and skis
- See our videos and panoramas - click the icons below!
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Lachat:
Celebrate New Year in the 3 Valleys!! One chalet remaining!!Dates: 26 Dec 15 - 02 Jan 16 Looking for some way of celebrating the New Year that's a bit more exciting than normal?? Look no further...
We still have some availability for this popular week, but don't linger too long, secure your chalet early so that you can relax in the knowledge that you will be seeing the New Year in with style, fun and excitment.
You can look forward to your holiday in the coming months without having to stress about the finer details. We can pre-order your ski passes so that they are awaiting your arrival in the chalet, help with organsing ski hire and lessons or childcare and restaurant bookings (for staff day off).
Our attentive hosts will ensure that you are well fed and watered and provide as much fun or as much relaxing as required!
Looks like this week will be all sold out in the next month, so get your skates on or should that be skis?
Early birds..be first on the slopes! Prices just Reduced!Dates: 12 Dec 15 - 19 Dec 15 Come and enjoy Meribel for the first week of the season!
Some cracking chalet prices to be had and the benefit of lovely quiet slopes, not only that but your ski passes are offered at a discounted rate, so what's stopping you?
We open our chalets on the 12th December and prices start from just £299pp on a catered board basis, at less than £50 a night, this really is a special price!! Breakfast, afternoon tea, three course evening meal with unlimited wine, plus the added advantage of a dedicated driver service to ensure getting on and off the slopes is childs play, unless of course you manage to be extra lucky and snap up one of our ski in/out chalets, but be quick!!
Facilities:cot/highchair, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- Included in the price; Resort taxes, linen and towels and end of stay clean.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise