Chalet Le Lachat
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 shower/bathrooms
- 2 separate WC's
- Free Sat T.V and DVD player
- Wood burning stove in living room
- South-facing balcony
- Locker for boots and skis
- See our videos and panoramas - click the icons below!
cot/highchair, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Food - continental breakfast served every day, 3 course evening meal served 6 days a week, or you can choose the 2 course version with cheeseboard if you prefer. Wine is included with the meal. You have 2 dedicated members of staff who will look after you.
- Ski Equipment - book your equipment with Ski Basics and it will be delivered to your chalet and fitted by an expert fitter. Book in advance or when you arrive. Equipment will also be collected from the chalet when you leave - so you can avoid the ski shop queues completely. See our website for details and prices.
- Ski passes - book in advance and ski passes will be delivered to you.
- Nannies - for younger, non-skiing kids, we can arrange for fully qualified nannies to come to the chalet to look after them, so you can ski with complete peace of mind. Evening babysitters also available. Please see our site for prices and details.
Resort & location information:
Resort name: Meribel
Ski area: 3 Vallées
Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
Ria Rosser – Chalet Lachat - March 2012
Another great holiday from ski basics, thank you. You still give the best service and have the friendliest staff which adds to making our holiday brilliant. Hope to be back next year.
Annika Tulloch – Chalet Lachat - February 2012
Thank you so much to all the Ski Basics staff. We all had a great holiday and will look to book again next year! Ski Basics is a great company and we were hugely impressed with the quality of accommodation and service offered at such a great price!Amy Askew - February 2011" 02 Oct 12