- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Hot tub
- Ski Cuisine has become firmly established as one of Meribel's leading chalet operators.
- Our knowledge and experience of Meribel, along with a superb portfolio of chalets and our renowned service, ensures that we can offer you a holiday experience to remember.
- Chalet Bruyere, built in traditional Savoyard style, provides a very comfortable base, with lots of homely touches such as the open log fire and beamed ceilings.
- Hot Tub
- Added extras such as Free WiFi, Ipod docking station, early morning tea/coffee serve in your room, fresh fruit bowl and lots more!
- Situated in 'Le Raffort', a small village that oozes tradition charm, it is approximately one and half miles from the centre of Meribel. Access is by the private minibus service which is available 0830am-1030am & 3.30pm-7.30pm and is on hand to transfer you to and from the slopes and Meribel centre if you wish to visit the shops, bars and cafes in town.
- Alternatively the Olympic cable car is 200m walk from the chalet and takes approximately 5mins to get to the main lift area. Snow permitting skiing back to the chalet is possible via a red itinerary run.
- 3 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 twin bedroom with private shower & WC
- Lounge area with satellite TV, DVD, ipod docking station, books & games
- Large sunny terrace with fabulous views
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski locker & heated boot drier
- Duvets, bedlinen,large bathtowels & bath robes
Current Promotions for Chalet Bruyere:
just reduced - chalets for Easter week 8th AprilDates: 08 Apr 17 - 15 Apr 17 Ski Cuisine in Meribel have two chalets still available for the 8th April - both reduced in price.
Chalet Bruyere is bookable by the room at £675pp - 6 ensuite beds and outdoor hot tob
Chalet Veronica which sleeps up to 10 people is bookable as a whole chalet - ski in ski out in the heart of Meribel - reduced from £8700 to £7000
contact us to find out more
www.skicuisine.co.uk email@example.com 01702 589432
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
All our Chefs are chosen for their excellent culinary skills and will provide tempting menus to satisfy the hungriest skier.
- Your day begins tea/coffee served in your room, followed by continental & cooked breakfast.
- Afternoon tea to include home made cake will be ready for your return from skiing.
- Before dinner, you will have a chance to relax in front of the fire with pre-dinner drinks and canapes.
- You can look forward to a delicious 4 course dinner with unlimited selected wines that complements the evenings menu.
- Unlimited sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Ski hire fitted in your chalet
- Lift passes delivered to your door
- Parallel Lines ski school with British instructors
- Private in chalet nanny service
- Beauty treatments and massage in the comfort of your chalet